Kiper has KI #3 in the NFl Draft!!!

Auburn Seer

why do people put so much weight on the crapy teams u beat and not on the top 5 and top 10 teams u beat?

why do people put so much weight on the crapy teams u beat and not on the top 5 and top 10 teams u beat?

Because those people you are talking about are not SEC fans don't you get it MNC stands for Media National Championship

Because those people you are talking about are not SEC fans don't you get it MNC stands for Media National Championship

I always thought it stood for MYTHICAL National Championship...but thats just how I think B)

I bet Adrian Peterson comes out early, and goes as the top RB. However, if Kenny is drafted in the Top 5, Auburn's reputation as RB U is without further debate...

I always thought it stood for MYTHICAL National Championship...but thats just how I think B)

Either way, until the NCAA decides to settle it on the field like every other sport, the media will have too big a hand in deciding who goes.

Archived