Who is going to the game in Columbia?

Tygerman34

I'll be there with my brother that lives outside of Charlotte. Why don't we all try to meet up about a half-hour before kick-off somewhere on one of the concourses?

I won't take this any further but you better hope TM, Wes, Sani, and Jenny don't see it.

I see nothing dirty with it...They are the gamecocks and cockette in my context does not connotate anything bad...

people should stop giving words power...

I am going with my wife. We are both graduates of Auburn, '95 and '96.

We'll be in SEC 905, hopefully an Auburn visitors section. I told my wife that it is the visitors section because after our last trips to Athens last year and Knoxville 2 years ago she said she would never sit outside the visitors section at an away game again. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Does anyone know the section #s for visitors?

WDE!!! :au:

We'll be in SEC 905, hopefully an Auburn visitors section. I told my wife that it is the visitors section because after our last trips to Athens last year and Knoxville 2 years ago she said she would never sit outside the visitors section at an away game again. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Does anyone know the section #s for visitors?

My brother and I will be there. Some of the cocks from the SC website said visitors sections 15-17, perhaps?

WDE!!!

My brother and I will be there. Some of the cocks from the SC website said visitors sections 15-17, perhaps?

WDE!!!

There are a couple of different areas for visitors...the best are right around where the visiting band is, which is in the corner of the West Stands and South Endzone(Sec. 16 and 17), and the others are the very top rows of the upper deck, East Side (300s), and top rows of South Endzone(900s)

Will be leaving Georgia around 11:00.Planning on getting ribs from Sticky Fingers.Have heard bad reviews on Maurice's.

^ Probably the best ribs you'll find are at Carolina Wings and Rib House...theres one in the Vista in downtown Columbia. They have tailgating specials and stuff like that.

Isn't there on at Lexington? They are good but I like the bar BQ better at the liitle place on the main drag in Lexington, the one owned by the guy who still proudly flies the Confererate flag, stars and bars version. Somehow that flag just makes the food taste better to me.

Will be leaving Georgia around 11:00.Planning on getting ribs from Sticky Fingers.Have heard bad reviews on Maurice's.

:usc: I love Maurice's! IMHO by far the best BBQ in South Carolina! You may have heard bad reviews because he still flies the confederate flag, and a lot of people don't like him because of that. Maurice's sauce used to be sold everywhere around here, but since people complained about the flag you have to go to a mom and pop store to find it. I highly recommend Maurice's to all of you!

Archived