Who is going to the game in Columbia?

Tygerman34

I'll be there. Does anybody know about how long it takes to get from Auburn to Columbia?

It will probably take about 4 to 4.5 hours depending on how you drive. Mapquest shows it at around 300 miles. Also depends what time you are going thru Atlanta?? Went to Anderson, SC last year and it took just over 3 hours. It is northwest of Columbia though.

We are going if I can find tickets!! Reasonably priced. Need 4 FYI

I'll be there. Does anybody know about how long it takes to get from Auburn to Columbia?

I would tell you but I can't reply to this thread because Tyger only wants to hear from people going, and I am not going...you may check here though...

No, but we will get to hear that blasted crowing they blare from the loud speaker!!! Still haven't decided if it is more annoying than the elephant squel at bama. I think it is more annoying, the elephant squel is just sad and funny. :roflol::roflol: would be equivalent to Colorado having their buffalo snort or UT having the dog (whatever that is supposed to represent) howling!!

I will be there. My Auburn grad daughter lives in Lexington (a Columbia suburb) and eight of us are going to the game. My son-in-law is a Clemson grad so he will be pulling for Auburn big time.

I will be there with the better half. We're leaving Thursday morning and coming that way. What section is everyone in? I can't remember ours, but it's in the upper deck of the endzone.

I'm trying to leave my class early so I can meet up with TigerDad, AuburnTigerFan, my daughter (AU graduate 05 - living in Columbia) and friends. Can't wait for the game and to see my family! Hope I can get there from Auburn in less than 5 hours!

I will be there with the better half. We're leaving Thursday morning and coming that way. What section is everyone in? I can't remember ours, but it's in the upper deck of the endzone.

We will be in Section 903-upper deck endzone. I'll be the one wearing orange and yelling "War Eagle!"

I will be there with TigerMom,Tigerdad,AUbirdie, and my sister who was an Auburn grad in 2005!!!! I have a lot of friends that go to USC that think they can pull this out!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

BEAT THE LAME COCKS!

Archived