Anybody just see the reversed call by the refs?

MDM4AU

Saints will not lose this game! People should have listened, but no! Geaux Saints!

Like my other quote on another thread...its a fixed game...Saints will win!!!

Anyone see the call? Where did we just see a call like that? :whistle:

DeadHorse.gif

I saw it and hoped a lot of LSU fans were watching, and even some Auburn fans who thought the call in the 7-3 game was a bad call.

either the falcons played really soft or they really suck for losing that bad to the saints. They didn't run the ball which is all they have done this season.

either the falcons played really soft or they really suck for losing that bad to the saints. They didn't run the ball which is all they have done this season.

The Birds laid down like a $3 Whore! I feel so let down! This is football.You play to win no matter what. :puke:

Sorry Falcosn fans, but you had no chance tonight. Your team walked into a buzz saw and I tried to warn you. This game was bigger than the Superbowl for the city of New Orleans tonight. Watch out, the Saints are just getting started!

The Saints will falter. The good start and this win tonight will be the only highlights they will have to look back on when the year is over.

The Saints will falter. The good start and this win tonight will be the only highlights they will have to look back on when the year is over.

Don't bet against them. Not this year. Who Dat!

I really don't know if it was so much emotion as it was that new coach is whipping the team into shape. A ton of players weren't on last years team. The new coach went out and assembled a pretty good backfield and picked up some good WRs in camp. Their D was decent too.

Watch out, the Saints are just getting started!

Yes, instead of breaking my heart in mid-September, they might make me wait it out until mid-October.

But in the mean time...

WHO DAT

WHO DAT

WHO DAT SAY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS

Don't bet against them. Not this year. Who Dat!

I will admit that for the first time since I can remember the Saints actually looked like they knew what they were doing! First time I have watched them this year so maybe I have been missing out the first two games. Usually "it's like watching a bunch of retards try to hump a door knob".

As a coast resident, I've been tired of the hurricane coverage, I think the MNF crew did a good job of actually calling the game. Spike in the box may have been a bit much, but I was betting on a 4-hr hurricane special.

Was glad to see Morton Anderson back on the field!

Archived