War Eagle ! vs GO COCKS !

COCKnLOAD

From Gamecock Nation:

Good Luck Thrusday night guys. Have been talking with TigerOne over on Cockytalk. He invited us to come by and say hello, and thought I'd drop by and extend the same invitation for anyone here to come visit us over there.

Looks like the Tigers have another good season in the making. I hope we can at least give you guys a good game Thursday. If anyone is headed East to Columbia SC for the game, and has any questions about the area, just yell and I'll see if I can help you out.

From Gamecock Nation:

Good Luck Thrusday night guys. Have been talking with TigerOne over on Cockytalk. He invited us to come by and say hello, and thought I'd drop by and extend the same invitation for anyone here to come visit us over there.

Looks like the Tigers have another good season in the making. I hope we can at least give you guys a good game Thursday. If anyone is headed East to Columbia SC for the game, and has any questions about the area, just yell and I'll see if I can help you out.

Welcome to the board! Let's hope for a good game, and that no one gets seriously hurt!

:au::homer:

Welcome to the board. Stick around even after the game. We are all good folks just talking some football. How is the atmosphere for buying tickets around the day of the game?? Impossible to find? Cost ya arm and leg? Illegal?

Welcome to the board. Stick around even after the game. We are all good folks just talking some football. How is the atmosphere for buying tickets around the day of the game?? Impossible to find? Cost ya arm and leg? Illegal?

Its usually pretty easy to find tix, just depends on how long you want to wait until you buy them, just like anyplace else. All of the guys along Bluff Rd. (George Rogers Blvd) coming from I 77 toward the stadium charge above face all the time, but the closer you get to the stadium, the more likely you'll find someone just trying to get rid of some. i.e. I bought a Florida ticket last year for about 70 bucks about 30 minutes before gametime (this was the first game for Spurrier vs. UF since he left) so take that for what its worth. Hope to see you there, us students are gonna have it rocking thursday night!!

Could possibly be all of the above! Im sure you would be able to find someone selling them, but I wouldn't bet on finding them for face value.

Illegal yes, but rarely inforced. We have had a lot of contefeiters around the stadium the last couple of years though. SLED has been heavily present this year.

Not impossible to find, but with Spurrier here now, the premium games (you guys are diffinitely in that catagory) are pretty expensive. I know guys that paid $225 for a pair to the UGA game a couple of weeks ago.

I work right across from Williams-Brice Stadium (aka: The CockPit), and on Gamedays, I can see that the supply is pretty abundant.

Thanx much tgr. Drop by Cockytalk.com too. We have a couple of Auburn guys that post over there now. (DWK 86 and BRANK), but lots of room for more. I'm a moderator over there, and when I registered here, I tried to use my S/N from cockytalk, but I see you already have a Spurticus registered .

Thanks for info....don't think this poor little public servant can afford to do that much, especially when I got to buy 4 tickets!! We might try coming that way, though. We'll be in Anderson for wife's family reunion. Debating, really, really, really want to come to Williams Brice. I've been to Oxford, Starkvegas (about 3 times), Gainesville ('94 upset), and Athens. I would love to make it to all the SEC sites.

What's the best way to get to the stadium from I-20 East (from Augusta)?

Trying to avoid traffic and all - also, how's parking?

Easiest thing to do is to get onto I 26 East off of 20, then follow that for about ten miles or so to I 77 North, then from 77 get off on the Bluff Rd. Exit and bear to the left...that takes you right into the stadium and theres parking all along Bluff Rd. (aka George Rogers Blvd.) On gameday 3 lanes head into the stadium and only one comes out so traffic isnt too bad. You can always find parking ranging from 10-20 bucks.

Archived