holy cow. greatest rant ever

BamaGrad03

that was hilarious, wow, i now know that there is someone out there who cares more about his teams football than any bama fan, lsu fan, any fan i know

i saw this on the rivals message boards...

that had me in tears..you cant go wrong with a good rant

this isnt college football, but here is another rant i think you guys might enjoy (note: alot of swearing)

some of you might have heard of it..this guys gets his cloudsong stolen in the game Dark Age of Camelot

You stole my cloudsong

I just played this for our resident Notre Dame fan in the office. Needless to say, he got a kick out of it, but for different reasons than myself.

Sad to say, but most of what he said was ABSOLUTELY true about John L. Smith and his staff.

holy s*it that guy needs some help. I have ranted before but damn thats a little over the edge. I think he is starting to cry halfway through it. Hi, the nuthouse called and they said you need to come back.

holy s*it that guy needs some help. I have ranted before but damn thats a little over the edge. I think he is starting to cry halfway through it. Hi, the nuthouse called and they said you need to come back.

you think he shot his kid after the game?

Probable, he took a diving leap off the deep end

What if it was Auburn instead of Notre Dame? Then we would know how he feels.

HOLY ****

I am listening to it and I am thinking to myself..."I know that voice"

HA!

I worked at 1270AM 2 summers ago (if some remember I changed my location to Detroit, MI for awhile) and those two guys, Foster and Mike, are the mid-day guys for 1270AM in Springfield, MI.

The guy talking, mike valenti, LOVES the SEC...always talking about how much he wants to go to a game at UGA, UF, or UT. He is a huge Michigan State fan/grad

Other guy is Terry Foster who went to Central Michigan and its hilarious to hear him always giving Mike crap about MSU's constant failures.

Good catch

Just crazy!!!! He's right about the MSU meltdown, but MY GOSH!!!!

"Learn the effin rules, and understand that timeouts are not like cell phone minutes! They don't carry over!"

That's the quote where I lost it. You gotta feel for the guy. His passion for MSU football runs to his very core. I watched a lot of the 1st half of that game and thought MSU had it in the bag. I was shocked to hear that they lost that game with the lead they had. "MAKE PLAYS! MAKE PLAYS!" Good find.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived