for all you people

bamafan34

for all you people

:thumbsdown: auburn

you should shut up bojason34

Astounding...Breathtaking...Perfect utilization of the English language. I think we may have a Mensa certified genious on our hands here, folks. Hemingway, Chekhov, Joyce, Melville, Shakespeare...none of these can hold a candle to the literary genious that is bamafan34. His first two posts have served as a one-two punch. He came straight out the floodgates with the briliant masterpiece entitled "for all you people" leaving us all short of breath, basking in amazement at bamafan34's seemingly God-sent ability to manipulate the English language in such a way as to expose the true beauty of the world. In fact, if you read the post again, I believe that the true meaning of life will be exposed to you in a basking beam of self discovery. I'd like to quote a passage from this brilliant work, if I may.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. It's as if God himself guided bamafan34's hand to sculpt perfection in word.

Then, just when you thought that surely he had tapped his genious dry, and there couldn't possibly be anything left to say that could possibly enlighten the human race beyond what has already been done, bamafan34 took it up a notch with a second opus. I will now bless you with a line from this true work of art.

I am simply speechless. I am at a loss for words. Thank you bamafan34. Thank you for bestowing upon us a shadow of your vast wisdom.

for all you people

Astounding...Breathtaking...Perfect utilization of the English language. I think we may have a Mensa certified genious on our hands here, folks. Hemingway, Chekhov, Joyce, Melville, Shakespeare...none of these can hold a candle to the literary genious that is bamafan34. His first two posts have served as a one-two punch. He came straight out the floodgates with the briliant masterpiece entitled "for all you people" leaving us all short of breath, basking in amazement at bamafan34's seemingly God-sent ability to manipulate the English language in such a way as to expose the true beauty of the world. In fact, if you read the post again, I believe that the true meaning of life will be exposed to you in a basking beam of self discovery. I'd like to quote a passage from this brilliant work, if I may.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. It's as if God himself guided bamafan34's hand to sculpt perfection in word.

Then, just when you thought that surely he had tapped his genious dry, and there couldn't possibly be anything left to say that could possibly enlighten the human race beyond what has already been done, bamafan34 took it up a notch with a second opus. I will now bless you with a line from this true work of art.

I am simply speechless. I am at a loss for words. Thank you bamafan34. Thank you for bestowing upon us a shadow of your vast wisdom.

Careful there, Chizad. You're having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Showoff.

for all you people

Careful there, Chizad. You're having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Showoff.

Nothing like that at all. Just giving credit where credit is due.

• 4 months later...

for all you people

Dang! That was hilarious! I just spit on the computer screen! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

BamaPerry is this guy's role model :blink:

Thanks for digging this up.

This is why I voted bamafan34 for "Least Command Of The King's English".

I guess he couldn't read all the big words in those responses, and as a result decided to turn away from AUNation. Too bad it didn't work for BP until we hammered uat in Coleman.

The only other post this guy ever made was this.

Speaking of bammers disappearing since Auburn swept uat in basketball, where has BG been?

For what it matters, he's not with me. :poke:

I feel your pain. There is a guy on another team's forum that I frequent, who claims to be an Auburn fan, but he is just an idiot. It's embarrassing.

I gotta deal with UGASports.com's DawgChat....the biggest idiots in the world

Archived