Blackmon will not play vs Arkansas

TitanTiger

CTT is surprising even me at this point. I thought he'd be back for Arky, but he confirmed today that Tray is still suspended and won't play vs the Hogs.

WOW....bet we won't see this kind of thing from anybody at Auburn for a very long time after this... Tuberville is really sending a message, and its a stern one. Is there a possiblity that there is more to this story than what we know???

I very much trust the coach but...enough is enough he has served 5 games thats what Sears got. I understand that he didnt tell the coaches in the right way but wow! By the time he comes back he is going to be able to claim a suspension red-shirt! I love coach Tubs for the way he runs the program and would be more upset if we were in Bamas spot where they dont even get a suspension until there is a break in the schedule. But Wow 6 games... Recruits current player beware!!! Tell coaches everything right away!!!!

Sorry Tray..but lets fry some bacon!

One at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!

I very much trust the coach but...enough is enough he has served 5 games thats what Sears got. I understand that he didnt tell the coaches in the right way but wow!

My thoughts as well. Enough is enough already.

The rumor floating around is the initial suspension was 3 games however Tray smarted off to the coaches(after learning of the initial amount of games) so the coaching staff doubled it to 6.

Maybe he will appear for UF but my guess he will get minimal playing time in that one.

You're all assuming that this is the only thing Tray did to get in trouble with CTT. I'll trust the coach's judgment on these matters since none of us have any idea what all has happened behind the scenes. And frankly, I think CTT has earned the benefit of the doubt on these matters.

I just hope he accepts the discipline with the right spirit and doesn't decide to do something else stupid like bolt somewhere else. :au:<_<

Again, the things I am hearing is Tray couldn't be happier at AU, realizes the coaches & entire program are looking out for his(and other the players) best interests, and is doing well in practice. You guys are worrying about nothing.

And Tray is going to have to earn his spot back through practice & building up playing time in games. Coaches aren't just going to say, Ok, suspension over, here is your starting spot. What kind of message would that send to the rest of the LB's who have been busting ass all year

I very much trust the coach but...enough is enough he has served 5 games thats what Sears got. I understand that he didnt tell the coaches in the right way but wow! By the time he comes back he is going to be able to claim a suspension red-shirt! I love coach Tubs for the way he runs the program and would be more upset if we were in Bamas spot where they dont even get a suspension until there is a break in the schedule. But Wow 6 games... Recruits current player beware!!! Tell coaches everything right away!!!!

Just think of what might have happened had Spurrier not suspended his starting quarterback! I imagine I would have enjoyed that game Thursday night a lot more. Maybe he actually did us a favor in the long run.

Just think of what might have happened had Spurrier not suspended his starting quarterback! I imagine I would have enjoyed that game Thursday night a lot more. Maybe he actually did us a favor in the long run.

if blake mitchell plays we collect five or six sacks and they don't convert on all those third downs, we dominate. SC is much better off with a mobile quarterback.

The rumor floating around is the initial suspension was 3 games however Tray smarted off to the coaches(after learning of the initial amount of games) so the coaching staff doubled it to 6.

See, we have no idea what is really going on. But that is OK. CTT's point is made. If you do something stupid, you are going to pay for it at Auburn. Nobody gets a pass regardless of talent.

I like it and I support the coaches.

I've heard a lot of conflcting things about other things than what we know happening about this story. No matter what is true, I trust CTT on these things and would much rather have this than no discipline at all.

Archived