espn Gameday set for

WarTim

Why are so many of you debating this issue. Why do we care if they come or not. They haven't seemed to care about us for years, and consistenly put down Auburn and the rest of the SEC. They contradict their own statements year after year as has been proven on this forum in recent weeks.

I for one don't want to get on my knees to ESPN for us to have a shot at a BCS NC....I prefer to keep the integrity in both our football program and in our fans, and just keep winning. We get shut out of another BCS title game, thats ok. I'm not willing to relinquish the quality of the program we have for the sake of a MYTHICAL nc.... I we do get shut out again(lots of football to still be played) it MAY result in a SPLIT NC since the AP is no longer part of it...It will also further damage the stronghold the BCS situation has on college football. I know those things wont change over night, but an undefeated SEC team getting shut out of the BCS two out of three years would certainly cause a major stir.

In short, forget about ESPN (pass here to watch Auburn play, because thats supporting our TIGERS, not ESPN) Turn off ESPN otherwise and watch other networks. Continue to totally support our TIGERS in every way, and let them just keep playing and winning games. Sooner or later something has to give.... Anybody on any network can put us behind as many teams as they want, but if the TIGERS keep on winning, eventually they are gonna have to take notice....and they(other networks, not ESPN) will....

Archived