espn Gameday set for

WarTim

No link. Heard it on a bamaham radio station yesterday. My question...How will Auaubrn people respond to the talking heads and granny?

No link. Heard it on a bamaham radio station yesterday. My question...How will Auburn people respond to the talking heads and granny?

:moon::moon::moon::moon:

:big:

Did anyone see the sign in Iowa that said "Lou Holtz for Prethident"? I nearly choked...

like a battered girlfriend...I'm sure AU fans will be screaming their heads off...

We'll act like they love us now only to have them dis us again the following week...we'll never learn

No link. Heard it on a bamaham radio station yesterday. My question...How will Auburn people respond to the talking heads and granny?

Did anyone see the sign in Iowa that said "Lou Holtz for Prethident"? I nearly choked...

Didn't see that. Sorry I missed it!!!!!!

Maybe a big sign of tweety with something about "hearing a putty tat."

someone needs to put herbie's qoute from o4 on a sign and corso's coaching record on another.

What's the quote and Corso's record? My mind is racing :big:

Assuming they actually do come, I see it this way...

If nobody were to show up, or if people were to show up and boo or make foul signs and all that, then the treatment of the school by ESPN would probably worsen, not to mention that they would be less likely to want to televeise games, and then the school loses out on money. Unless you like 11 AM kickoffs of Lincoln Financial every week.

Make NO mistake. They MUST show up for an UNDEFEATED team.

They may not like it, they may even hate it, but, they MUST come.

If nobody were to show up, or if people were to show up and boo or make foul signs and all that, then the treatment of the school by ESPN would probably worsen, not to mention that they would be less likely to want to televeise games, and then the school loses out on money. Unless you like 11 AM kickoffs of Lincoln Financial every week.

I agree. There are ways to be critical without being classless.

I sure hope there are a lot more people with your good sense. I would hate to see my school embarassed by a lack of class on national TV....

didnt we already decide that Gameday cant come anywhere besides the ABC game because Herbie is an abc commentator? I though AU was playing on espn, not abc

didnt we already decide that Gameday cant come anywhere besides the ABC game because Herbie is an abc commentator? I though AU was playing on espn, not abc

Nah, heard on Finebaum directly from Fowler that ABC would make sure he gets to wherever the game is after gameday.

No wonder Iowa played like crap :roflol: .

IF they come, I too would hope the AU family would be gracious and show them our Southern hospitality. We don't have to agree with them, but it does nothing positive for AU if we show our butts on national television. Kill them with kindness, then kill Florida!

They don't make any decision until the Sunday before the next weeks games, as they have been quoted as saying before. However, since it is official that they are making the Florida game a Full Circle game, something the only 3-4 times a year for games they consider to be very big, I would guess that almost guarantees Gameday will be at Auburn that day.

As far as Herbie covering the ABC primetime game, like somebody said, they will get him to that game no problem. There is plenty of time between when Gameday ends and when the ABC primetime game is played. By private jet, Herbie would be there with time to eat a good dinner and bs around before he had to go on air. Heck, if I am not mistaken, he did three games in like three or four days during the first week.

I can care less if Gameday is there, but it is nice to get the respect that many have been complaining that we deserve and on top of that, ESPN is going to sacrifice showing two other games by putting us on ESPN2 and ESPN U also. We can complain about lack of respect from ESPN all we want, as I am guilty also, but what ESPN is doing for the Florida game is showing lots of respect. If Gameday is there, let's show class instead of validating the disrespect we think they have been showing towards Auburn.

Nah, heard on Finebaum directly from Fowler that ABC would make sure he gets to wherever the game is after gameday.

Can we hire a ******* to shoot a rpg at the head of corso when he puts the big gator haid on his haid

Moderator's note: Please refrain from racial slurs.

I can care less if Gameday is there, but it is nice to get the respect that many have been complaining that we deserve and on top of that, ESPN is going to sacrifice showing two other games by putting us on ESPN2 and ESPN U also. We can complain about lack of respect from ESPN all we want, as I am guilty also, but what ESPN is doing for the Florida game is showing lots of respect. If Gameday is there, let's show class instead of validating the disrespect we think they have been showing towards Auburn.

rise above the muck I say.

:au: is better than that.

good thing the players don't hold grudges

I guess this is all contingent on Florida winning this weekend, right????? If so, I don't think Gameday will be in AU next weekend. B)

we know that, so what is LSU going to do about it? I wouldn't be surprised if LSU wins, unless Florida gets some serious pressure on Russell.

I sure hope there are a lot more people with your good sense. I would hate to see my school embarassed by a lack of class on national TV....

ESPN has repeatedly embarrased your school.

ESPN has repeatedly embarrased your school.

Yes. I am strongly of the mindset that we use the opportunity to take jabs at ESPN. There is a way to do this in a tasteful manner, and I wholeheartedly agree that we should. I like the litmus test someone offered. If you can picture a Bammer with a mullet holding the sign, then it isn't appropriate. If it's witty enough that they could never come up with it, I say go for it.

Archived