Awesome!

CircleDrill

Guys, I have been to a whole lot of Auburn games in my lifetime, but that one was just about the best overall experience I have ever seen.

The first half was something. But the second half....wow. The defense was on fire. It was great. I just want to savor this for a while.

The atmosphere and the fans were amazing. Just flat out amazing. We always have a great game atmosphere, but this one was as good as I have ever seen. Everyone was totally into it.

What a great day to be an Auburn Tiger!

Guys, I have been to a whole lot of Auburn games in my lifetime, but that one was just about the best overall experience I have ever seen.

The first half was something. But the second half....wow. The defense was on fire. It was great. I just want to savor this for a while.

The atmosphere and the fans were amazing. Just flat out amazing. We always have a great game atmosphere, but this one was as good as I have ever seen. Everyone was totally into it.

You are correct it is a great day to be an Auburn Tiger!

Don't rub it in ;)

I'll be lucky to make it to 1 game this year, and other than the Music City Bowl a few years ago, haven't been to an Auburn game in about 5-6 years. :(

JHS was as loud as it can get when that punt was blocked! Loved it!

I don't think I've ever heard the place that loud and that includes '04 LSU and '03 bama when caddy broke it for 80 on the first play of the offensive play of the game.

From what I've heard from some friends is that the commentators were having trouble being heard on the tv and some of the cameras were shaking... Is that really true?

I didn't make the game but my 14 old daughter went with my huge Gator Fan parents; I hope she is now immune from their brainwashing...

From what I've heard from some friends is that the commentators were having trouble being heard on the tv and some of the cameras were shaking... Is that really true?

I noticed the cameras shaking.

I don't think I've ever heard the place that loud and that includes '04 LSU and '03 bama when caddy broke it for 80 on the first play of the offensive play of the game.

Yes, after the touchdown you could barely here anything, even on TV -- and at several points during the game the picture was shaking. :thumbsup:

Holly Rowe, the sideline TV babe, even commented on it. She said the roar was deafening and the kind of noise you can feel inside your chest. :thumbsup:

It was the same volume as in the FL game in 2001 when Duval kciked the game winner, but for the whole second half. Ears are still ringing!

Yeah, the Gameday crew called out the lackluster showing that morning, but our fans showed up when it mattered: at the game!

Wish I could have been there, but like others have noted, the atmosphere was obvious even on TV. Several times the TV commentators mentioned the noise, and those cameras were shaking like crazy. The only thing I missed from the TV coverage: they never showed any pics of Toomer's Corner. I know it looked like a blizzard!!

Let's enjoy this one guys!!! Thanks to the team (especially the defense) for that amazing second half. Wooooo Hooooo! War Damn Eagle!!!!

Holly Rowe, the sideline TV babe, even commented on it. She said the roar was deafening and the kind of noise you can feel inside your chest. :thumbsup:

It was the same volume as in the FL game in 2001 when Duval kciked the game winner, but for the whole second half. Ears are still ringing!

I was at that game as a student in '01 and it was just as loud...if not louder from our seats in the West Upper Deck for almost the entire 2nd half. One of my good friends was an apt a couple of miles from the stadium and said he could clearly hear the cheers while smoking outside and would quickly run to the TV to see what just happened. Kudos to all the fans for showing up. That's what Auburn Football is all about :clap: . It gave me chills.

:au::au::au: WDE!! 27-17 :au::au::au:

Oooooh...that would be a close one. I was there too and my ears rang for a while after! Needless to say...the environment was amazing and now our fans need to be consistently enthusiatic whether it is UFL or Arkansas State.

WDE!!

All I can say is it looked tremendous on TV...Full house of all ORANGE and the place was rockin'....particularly after the blocked punt for TD....Wish i could have been there..

the student section was as electric as i've ever seen it. i've been to all of them since i got here in '03 and that was by far one of the best.

:au: > :uf:

i haven't heard it that loud since bammer in 1993. there have been some loud moments since then, but the 2nd half of that game was loud the entire time fla had the ball.

I HAVE FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE PLACE IN in the stadium, the home side upper deck. That place is like the bleachers at a Cubs game. It was crunk all nite. What a great bunch of fans.

I sat in the endzone my other two games(LSU,Wash. St.) and it seemed like a bunch of crabby people. No one would even stand. The upper deck is so much better.

My voice is just now recovering. Worth every minute of it.

Guest BoStillKnows

:arky:

Gee guys...I'm kinda confused here...not sure what you're talking about. I was sitting in section 34, right next to the Gator fans, and it was rather quiet...epsecially the second half.

We were is Section 34 Row 46 and had a blast. We sat down during time outs and part of half-time. It sucks to be so close to the visiting fans but I was glad to see section 34 into the game.

We had a lady next to us dressed in maroon with "A" earrings cheering for Florida. I asked her if she was an :arky: fan but she told me she was an :ua: fan. I bet she wishes she was an :arky: fan. I introduced her to my friends as :arky: fan...lol...She was with her daughter who was decked out in orange and wants to go to :au: .

She was not happy :au: was winning and life is good!!!

BTW, that Gator Chomp clap thing is soooo lame....

Archived