Awesome!

CircleDrill

Yeah, the Gameday crew called out the lackluster showing that morning, but our fans showed up when it mattered: at the game! (That's because ESPN knows we really don't care for them at all!)

Wish I could have been there, but like others have noted, the atmosphere was obvious even on TV. Several times the TV commentators mentioned the noise, and those cameras were shaking like crazy. The only thing I missed from the TV coverage: they never showed any pics of Toomer's Corner. I know it looked like a blizzard!!

Let's enjoy this one guys!!! Thanks to the team (especially the defense) for that amazing second half. Wooooo Hooooo! War Damn Eagle!!!!

I was there, oh was I there! This game reminded me of so many: Alabama in '89, Florida in '89, Florida '01 and so on...I loved the whole experience. I might have cussed them a little in the first half (like everyone and their grandmothers knew Tebow was going to run the ball), they made some adjustments and played as a team. The offense is coming around and hopefully we can fine tune it even better for the future.

War Eagle!

Very loud, raucous atmosphere. After the blocked punt, man alive, place was going nuts..

War Eagle!

Probably the loudest games I've been to.

I HAVE FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE PLACE IN in the stadium, the home side upper deck. That place is like the bleachers at a Cubs game. It was crunk all nite. What a great bunch of fans.

I sat in the endzone my other two games(LSU,Wash. St.) and it seemed like a bunch of crabby people. No one would even stand. The upper deck is so much better.

My voice is just now recovering. Worth every minute of it.

yep, it was like a big tailgate. cups flying, people screaming, pretty girls hugging everybody, even the few Florida fans were tolerable. Everybody had shakers, little kids were into it, Sections 58,59, and 60 .

I came back a little early from my church feast in PCB to make the game.

It was electric. My 13 year old son had a blast. I took him to LS_Who too. The daughter is going to the UGA game with me, but I'll bet she's sorry she missed this one. Section 40 was ROCKIN'!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

:au::homer:

I gave myself a headache from yelling too loud....and after a couple of plays I almost knocked over all of section 25 by being careless while jumping... Good game..I'm glad the students told Gameday to shove it but were wild at the game

I HAVE FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE PLACE IN in the stadium, the home side upper deck. That place is like the bleachers at a Cubs game. It was crunk all nite. What a great bunch of fans.

I sat in the endzone my other two games(LSU,Wash. St.) and it seemed like a bunch of crabby people. No one would even stand. The upper deck is so much better.

My voice is just now recovering. Worth every minute of it.

Dude...come to section 40 in the N end zone! We know how to kick A and party!!! :)

:au::homer:

GOD what an atmosphere! I was in the end zone (Section 15) and it was absolutely rockin'! In the 2nd half we were even screaming during the TV time outs! My voice has still not recovered, but man what a game!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

IT"S GREAT TO BE ANAUBURN TIGER! (was screamed for at least 45 minutes after the game!)

BTW, the Florida Rivals writer made a comment that we had "piped in crowd noise." Toolbag. The only thing piped in was the lead one our defense put upside Florida's head in the second half.

[sarcasm] Yeah, cause there is no way JHS could be louder than the piddly SWAMP!!! [/sarcasm]

We know where the real fans are baby!!!!!

AUBURN – At least the goal posts didn't come down.

Perhaps that's the only saving grace of a night that started out so promising for Florida and wound up in bitter disappointment. A slew of second-half mistakes doomed the Gators, who watched their dream of an undefeated season dissolve in a din of piped-in noise as Auburn took full advantage of the charity in a strange 27-17 triumph.

What a joke! :rolleyes:

LINK

AUBURN – At least the goal posts didn't come down.

Perhaps that's the only saving grace of a night that started out so promising for Florida and wound up in bitter disappointment. A slew of second-half mistakes doomed the Gators, who watched their dream of an undefeated season dissolve in a din of piped-in noise as Auburn took full advantage of the charity in a strange 27-17 triumph.

What a joke! :rolleyes:

LINK

may be referring to the music, tiger roar in between plays, not that it could add much to the already deafening noise.

the speaker system at JHS is outstanding

Well got back last night...and can I just say what a great weekend...I have not heard JHS that loud in a long....long time. As predicted it was a long flight back home as my wife is a Gator...funny thing flying up from S. Florida I saw nothing but Gator Shirts, but on the way back nothing but Auburn Shirts. It was my first and last game for this year... unfortunatly (gets expensive) however I would take that over any Sat to date. And hopefully I might get to take one more trip to ATL to see my Tigers play live (but we wont discuss that)....YET!

Since this was my first game this year I noticed a couple things different from last year, and wanted to comment / see what everyone else opinion is. 1st) Of course the ribbon boards are new....very nice, it would be nice if they used them for some other things other than just ad's and the occasional war eagle...like maybe stats or scores or some better graphics...I have seen these boards at the professional level and its amazing what can be done with them....none the less though very nice add to JHS.

2nd) Why do we no longer consistently play eye of the tiger on 3rd down? That tiger growl is ok, but it seems like last year it was every 3rd down and that it just gets the crowd that much more pumped. It was played some times on 3rd and I seemed to notcie it getting that much lowder vs. tiger growl or boys from the south/G&R Welcome to the Jungle song.....3rd) staying on the same note...while boys from the south is a good song and can get you pumped nothing pumps me up more than eye of the tiger and I really think they need to switch back to that on the run out from the tunnel, IMO.

What was the rock band deal (noting against it just curious) during halftime near the student section, have they been doing that everygame or was that just to fill time because UF only brought a travelling band?

The team, fans, everyone gets a huge War Eagle!

What was the rock band deal (noting against it just curious) during halftime near the student section, have they been doing that everygame or was that just to fill time because UF only brought a travelling band?

It seemed like it was two different shows kind of merged together. The first they came out and played the old War Eagle, etc. The second they went over in front of the student section and played the rock music stuff.

Not something they do every game. All the other half-times have been field shows.

I have had Season Tickets for the past twenty years. Last Saturday night would definately be in the top THREE. :cheer:

After the blocked punt/TD, I thought my teeth would shake out of my head(And yes, they are my REAL teeth!) B)

After the "walk off" TD to end the game, the only thing to compare the sound to is the '89 uat beatdown. :thumbsup:

Here's to MORE nights like this one in the near future! ! ! ! :au:

Archived