Video of Miami fight

BamaGrad03

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#4 and # 19 of miami would never see the football field again if it was up to me.

The tv showed them jumping up and down on the sidelines celebrating after the fight. I would still be making them run the stadium steps. If I didn’t just dismiss 3/4 of the team right then, just ridiculous!

What about the guy who came off the bench swinging his helmet?

Not only is it the essence of thug...its about the dumbest thing you can do.

Who takes their helmet off in a melee full of guys wearing body armor?

A Bammer commenting on class.....

Because thats what this thread was about. Thanks for being a cliche.

Before you start pointing fingers at the "U", somebody needs to get the attention of the 2nd string QB at UAT.

Before you start pointing fingers at the "U", somebody needs to get the attention of the 2nd string QB at UAT.

Please dont hijack this thread with another anti bama rant. That's what the woodshed is for.

Please dont hijack this thread with another anti bama rant. That's what the woodshed is for.

Jeering at other teams and overting attention away from UAT's sorry performance...thats what TurdNation.com is for. Go home, pick up the newspaper and try to figure out how UAT lost to Ole Miss in regulation.

I don't think you can compare Miami to Bama.

That Miami player that come out using his helmet as a weapon should be put in jail.

Nothing but thugs. THEY could have do the right thing and let the FIU players do their thing, walk away from them and help displace the thought that they are thugs.....BUT they decided not to do that and thus confrimed that notion that Miami are thugs and deserve their rep.

Here's to Miami's continued downward fall.

well, its easy to see nothing at Miami has changed throughout the years.

BG, I agree the player swinging his helmet (yes he actually hit one player with it) should be kicked off the team have his scholarship taken away(if he has one) and possibly be arrested for assault. Then there was a group of Miami players that were huddled around kicking the crap out of one or two FIU players... those should all be removed from the team, lose their scholarship and (if it were up to me) kicked out of school....

No excuse for this type of behavior.....

Whats the word on swinging helmets? I mean is it different because they are on the football field? If i hit someone out on the street with a helmet id go to jail.

Miami is Thug U for a reason- They only way they could "improve" is if Marcus Vick joined the squad. A lot of ACC fans are really starting to regret inviting VT & UM, because those programs recruit the trashiest kids on the east coast...

If the ACC bosses had any testicles, they would intervene and throw those kids off of UM's team (because the U does not believe in punishment at all) and ban the team from representing the conference in the ACC championship (if eligible) AND any possible postseason play.... Remember Clemson and USC did it voluntarily after their brawl, but I strongly doubt Miami would even think twice about it....

AMEN. In the GA Dome we whipped them on the field and then their thugs started a fight after the game in the tunnel, and we whipped them in a fight that they started.

Whats the word on swinging helmets? I mean is it different because they are on the football field? If i hit someone out on the street with a helmet id go to jail.

using your helmet during the game for any purpose is illegal, and removing it to punish someone or even using it to tackle a runner(yes this is actually listed in the high school rule book, not sure about college)...it would certainly be automatic 15 yard personal foul and likely ejection. The player that was hit with the helmet should consider pressing charges....IMO..

:roflol::roflol::roflol: @ Lamar T.

I think the certain players may be able to press charges, at least that what they were saying after teh incident in the NFL with the guy from UT that plays for the Titans, when he kick that guy in the head. Dunno if it's different from college to the NFL.

For the most part, the case law I've seen concerning activity on the playing field actually uses some common sense. If a fight, cheap shot etc. are within the realm of activity you'd pretty much expect to see and things we kind of accept as the norm, it's an issue for the refs, league or whoever. But, when you get into stuff like you saw last night, the law can definitely get involved.

Who was the former UT player week before last that stepped on the Dallas lineman's face and ripped him open? The only question was whether or not the Dallas player wanted to press charges.

THIS is what it means to be a Miami fan/player. Read what all these idiots posted in regards to Lamar Thomas' commentary. I swear they have the most deeply rooted thug mentality. I hate miami

http://www.miami-hurricanes.com/forum/tm.a...e=1&smode=1

I thought that comment about Teague was funny tho.

As someone said on an earlier thread, you'll soon be able to add Coker's name to the list of ESPN failed coaches on their panel of "Experts". Coker can join Holth and Torso by bringing a new thug mentality to the game day analysis.

As someone said on an earlier thread, you'll soon be able to add Coker's name to the list of ESPN failed coaches on their panel of "Experts". Coker can join Holth and Torso by bringing a new thug mentality to the game day analysis.

Yeah, Coker and Holtz can compare the teams they had no control over. :no:

The only way you stop this kind of stuff is to have UM & FIU forfeit the rest of their games. No more playing, period. Post season? What a laugh.

I would then have the UM & FIU officials review the tapes and revoke scholarships of all players that acted stupid (e.g. kicking & throwing punches, swinging helmets, stomping on players, etc.) Come down hard now or expect future incidents.

The only way you stop this kind of stuff is to have UM & FIU forfeit the rest of their games. No more playing, period. Post season? What a laugh.

I would then have the UM & FIU officials review the tapes and revoke scholarships of all players that acted stupid (e.g. kicking & throwing punches, swinging helmets, stomping on players, etc.) Come down hard now or expect future incidents.

I agree 100%.

Linky: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2626725

in addition to all of the abovesuggestions, those players should be banned from any further play at any other NCAA school. i guess after lsu kicked their a$$ on the field and off, they figured florida international was someone they might be able to handle. their intimidation of larger schools is over.

doesn't surprise me at all what their fans say. FSU fans are the same way. They condone all sorts of unsportsmanlike, classless, thuggery behavior. It's amazing how they can condone stuff like this, and say "it about time we showed we are the real canes again".... very pathetic and sick fan base if you ask me... Canes = Losers

Archived