AU Nation RV/ Where, Who

TigerOne

Guest Tigrinum Major

It's behind a dumpster that may be green or blue, depending on who you ask.

It is the unofficial spot to meet such celebs as AUesquire, saniflush, Proud Tiger, Captain Liger, and others.

It is the unofficial spot to meet such celebs as AUesquire, saniflush, Proud Tiger, Captain Liger, and others.

Don't forget me, O yeah and AWK :big:

We have a great time.

Mark throws a great tailgate.

We have a great time.

I wa there Saturday before and after the game. All of you missed a great time!!!!!!!

I wa there Saturday before and after the game. All of you missed a great time!!!!!!!

Yea meant to get by but it just never happened. Had the boss in town with his son who is looking at the engineering schools and jsut didn't ever make it over.

We have a great time.

Yes, Met Esquire for the first time, Don't you guys just love the Sound of Music?

I showed up there for the Georgia Tech game last year and nobody knew who I was or what I was talking about. "Aunation.net forums?" Luckily, they were nice enough to invite us to sit and eat anyways until a few more from the boards started showing up.

Archived