MNF

kickerman97

What is going on? They are getting it handed to them by the Arizona Cardinals right now.

wow. I'm shocked.

Someone forgot to tell Grossman that they're wearing white tonight.

Why doesn't the cardinals punter wear a facemask other than that bar? Man, that just looks like a crushed face and plastic surgeons nightmare waiting to happen. I just can't imagine a couple of bars woulnd't affect your view that much.

Why doesn't the cardinals punter wear a facemask other than that bar? Man, that just looks like a crushed face and plastic surgeons nightmare waiting to happen. I just can't imagine a couple of bars woulnd't affect your view that much.

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. He may as well just wear leather.

The single bar he has isn't even over his face, its down touching his jersey on his chest. Its more like a bucket handle. Maybe he carries his lunch to practice in his helmet.

That game is a microcosm of the Cardinals' existence...they found one of the most creative ways to piss that game away that I've ever seen.

Bears win without a offensive TD

Hmmmmmmmm.........That kinda sounds familiar. I know I've heard that once before, but I just can't put my finger on it. :big: War "BY GOD" Eagle and Daaaaaaaaa Bearzzzzz. Brian Urlacher.......WOW! That's all I can say. It's funny, on the next to last punt returned 10 yards by Devin Hester (The U), I told my dad that if Hester had any kind of daylight that it would be BYE BYE.........Then what happens on the next punt return?..........BYE BYE Hester. And back to Leinart, he was really good on alot of their series. I think he'll be Pro Bowl within the next three years. Don't get me started on Rex.

Wow. I of course don't care for their qb and don't care for the most of the team except maybe one certain LB B) , but dang, I felt bad for em in that one. Tough loss, and boy Coach Green was pissed after the game.

Lol, ESPN doesn't even watch ESPN. Post game guys are like a win without a offensive TD, I have never seen anything like this in football ever.

Dude you read my mind, I said the same thing.

Lol, ESPN doesn't even watch ESPN. Post game guys are like a win without a offensive TD, I have never seen anything like this in football ever.

Dude you read my mind, I said the same thing.

The announcing crew was the worst I've ever heard for a football game of any kind -- high school on up.

Korny Toneheiser, No Heisman and Hype Tirico are horrible.

what a strange game, it was like a college game. The Cardinals needed just ONE first down to get closer and didn't get it. (Doesn't Auburn always need just one to put the game away).

The University of Phoenix stadium, bad name but they won the naming rights.

A beautiful place seats around 64,000 but the name is all wrong which sums up the Cardinals.

When they had to kick field goals instead of TD's (note to Auburn) you knew nothing good was going to happen.

That kickers stupid facemask, yeah he needed to get "jacked up"

Yeah, haven't you seen their commercials to take classes online :)

Archived