COTY Poll

DKW 86

I don't think he is coach of the year I think the guy from Rutgers deserves it.

Now coach of the week I think CTT wins going away!

Congratulations!

The coach that you voted for is ranked:

Number 20 in Division IA

Number 3 in the Southeastern Conference

Thanks for your vote! Remember to vote every day.

1. Bob Stoops - Universit of Oklahoma

2. Mark Richt - University of Georgia

3. Joe Paterno Pennsylvania State University

4. Jim Tressel - Ohio State University

5. Greg Schiano - Rutgers, State Univ of New Jersey

That's pretty pathetic. Mark Richt #2? Southlink, apparently there's not much market for your new site.

I'm guessing Spurrier's the other SEC coach ranked ahead of Tubs.

CTT isn't even in the top 25. Stoops is 1 and Richt is 2. Now they're both good coaches, but are either really coach of 2006?

...Just means more internet surfers bothered to send in votes for Stoops & Richt--says nothing about their coaching. Internet polls are about worth "the paper" they're printed on; including, yes, "People's National Championships"

I've thought Lloyd Carr has done a pretty good job. Especially considering his job has been in question. We'll see how he does against OSU. I would rather see Lloyd win it all than Tressell. I personally think OSU is running a dirty program, but thats more on suspicions than proof. Too many players say they were payed after leaving. But I digress...

It is a meaningless fan poll.

True dat. Not to mention it's coming at the half-way point of the season. I don't get all the focus on Heisman, Bowl matchups or COTY when the season isn't over yet. Capt Obvious thnks the front runners now have a good chance at tanking in the second half. This is as meaningful as arguing about majorette buns & boots. Somebody 'splain it to me.

Archived