TDA BOWL!!! All players must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny AU-92

Okay, everyone... here's the deal. We are halfway through this thing, and by now everyone should know how to be making their picks. But just in case, let me run through it again.

Please CUT AND PASTE from my original post to make your picks. If you don't know how to do that, ASK ME. You can also hit reply and do it like that. At the VERY least, make your picks look EXACTLY like mine - spelled exactly like I have them, no ALL CAPS, no abbreviations, no emoticons beside the names. This creates havoc on my spreadsheet and I have to enter your picks manually. That is a pain in the :moon: .

I have no problem with commentary or editorial below your picks - in fact, that is often quite funny. But make sure the picks look EXACTLY like I have them typed.

SO FROM HERE ON OUT, I am not making any more corrections to anyone's posts.

If you miss points because of a spreadsheet error, let me know and I will give them to you. We are using this year as a test run to find any and all errors, and if you could see the number of formula cells that aupcola has to work through, you could see where it would happen from time to time.

HOWEVER... Starting this week, if you miss points because you made your picks in all caps, or misspelled something, or abbreviated something, tough. I hate to be harsh, but I have PM'd people, and made corrections myself every single week, and I just don't have the time these days. It's not too much to ask, I don't think. Please just take a moment to check your post once you enter it and everything will be okay.

Thanks a lot, everyone. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Jen

Tough Love Discipline. Forget the repeated warnings & come down HARD on the perps by ignoring all their illegal TDA BOwl picks. Refuse to listen to their pitfiul bleating when they complain. If they can't follow simple directions then they don't deserve to get credit for their picks. (Plus, I need some more people to fall behind me so, help a brotha' out.)

Archived