A New Bammer Wedding- You can't make this up!

MDM4AU

That huge bling ear ring on his left earlobe is the icing on the cake! They're trailer trashtastic!

bammie love -- a match made in heaven. :lol::lol: The minute you think you've seen every way known to JC, Robert E. Lee and Bear Bryant for these people to embarrass themselves -- along comes something like this wedding in Legion Field!

I say, it's GREAT to be an AUBURN TIGER! WDE :au:

Oh my Gawd! They have just set public perception of Alabama back at least 100 years. Just be thankful they both are Bammers! :puke:

As I stated in a previous post- having studied stupid for over 25 years- these two confirm my theory of stupid evolution. I also think that we should encourage these two to breed because after making fun of the cow college down the road, at least we know what inbreeding does to the herd, this is a good time to help those without an agricultural college to learn about in-breeding. can you image their next generation :o of the UAT faithful will look like :blink:

I had to stop it half-way through. Was that the priest from "The Princess Bride" doing the ceremony?

As I stated in a previous post- having studied stupid for over 25 years- these two confirm my theory of stupid evolution. I also think that we should encourage these two to breed because after making fun of the cow college down the road, at least we know what inbreeding does to the herd, this is a good time to help those without an agricultural college to learn about in-breeding. can you image their next generation :o of the UAT faithful will look like :blink:

Gollum.jpg

I still can't get it to work, if someone has another link to it, please post

Turn off your popup blocker(s) and left click on the video.

Thanks, got it to work. I do have a question......did they have to pay some guy $20 bucks to "watch" their car while they went in? Lord I hate that dump!!!!

News Flash

Mike Shula's soon to be replacement had to make a last minute change of plans for his wedding to his Kindergarten sweetheart. The former cousins keep their incest love affair secret for many years until Mal Moore decided to promote the last known fan who had actually touched the "Bahr" to the soon to be vacant Head Coach position at the Capstone. He has stated publicly that Alabama cannot endure another SEX scandal at BAMA after the Mike Price buy your hooker breakfast incident and Mike Dubose had admitted to slipping his secretary some Bama Love.

"Well yous see our firstes date was right cheer for the make up game against Southin' Miss. They'se were given out tickets so actually seein a Bammer game and having a date was all a dream comes trues"

Had me laughing. I loved the muller and warm up gear.

love the UAB Blazer logo in the background.

uat the laughing stock of college football

the got 12 refers to the number of kids they already have.

All SEC schools should use this video as a recruiting tool.

I think "Got 12" is referring to the total number of teeth they have betweem them.

Archived