UT-UAT thread

TitanTiger

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

History tells me that Bammer will play one of their best games today. They almost always Play UP to t heir competition, whoever it is, particularly Tennessee. For those few folks who believe right now t hat the "thumb" will prevail in T town, I say maybe so, but we had better bring our lunch!!!

refs missed an obvious PI. Otherwise UT probably gets TD. They waved it off????

Obvious PI, ball was not tipped. I wonder if the bammies will make this Topic #1 for the next 5 weeks like they did ours?

:roflol::roflol: They will if they win. How it was a good call...blah blah....it was tipped at the line, you just have to watch it in super slow mo to see it....blah blah....or contact was made at same time ball got there. blah blah...

I dont want to EVER hear bammer fans ever complain about refs again. Their have been 3 incorrect calls in the second half alone. The pass interference no call, the late hit out of bounds, the spot on 3rd down for UT.

UT 4th and 1 and does QB sneek with 5 guys stacked up over top the Center?!?!?!?!? Hardly makes it to the origianl line of scrimmage. Stupid play call by Cutcliffe and poor on Ainge for not checking out of it. I expected a run off tackle. UT is going to piddle around and lose this

I think that catch was a bull**** call too. Looked like by the time they got to the ground the UT guy had it. Pass interference? Yeah, but that's only 15 yds. They just got about 40 on that crap. The next bammer that tries to say anything about the LSU or Florida games is a complete imbecile.

New name for the mighty offense of Bama.....Trash football. Just throw it up 40 yards straight up in the air around 3 defenders and pray that we get a flag or a mircale happens and the receiver catches it. Pitiful. I have seen this so many times from them. Is that Shula's secret weapon?

I think that catch was a bull**** call too. Looked like by the time they got to the ground the UT guy had it. Pass interference? Yeah, but that's only 15 yds. They just got about 40 on that crap. The next bammer that tries to say anything about the LSU or Florida games is a complete imbecile.

watching the game with the volume turned down...saw the play and saw absolutely NOTHING that looked like PI... If the play was ruled a Joint Reception...then the offense gets the ball by rule...thus they decline the PI and take the results of the play....

watching the game with the volume turned down...saw the play and saw absolutely NOTHING that looked like PI... If the play was ruled a Joint Reception...then the offense gets the ball by rule...thus they decline the PI and take the results of the play....

That's what happened. But I dispute the joint reception.

The refs have obviopusly cashed the check from Tuscaloosa. This is some of the worst called games I have seen this year. Gilberry would not even be in the stadium if I was a ref. The no call face mask he had on Ainge was awful.

There better never be any UAT fan talk about anybody in the world getting calls plainly going their way.

This reminds me of the Fran win in Knoxville. That was as bad if not worse called for Bama.

After seeing Gilberry and Marquis? Johnson, I nominate UAThug for Miami of the :sec:

Johnson should be tossed from the game.

After seeing Gilberry and Marquis? Johnson, I nominate UAThug for Miami of the :sec:

Johnson should be tossed from the game.

what happened? I missed it..

Ainge is looking like the Ainge of old today. 3 INTs not checking off, apparently getting rattled by the D. Kines has a good game plan on D. UT with like 8 or 9 trips in the redzone with 9 points!! :no:

3rd down at the 1 foot line..

edit...play under review.... was close to being a TD.... my opinion...if its a catch...its a TD... i guess they are questioning whether the ball was caught or not..

i don't see how you can even pull for a team in this game. it's like hitler v. stalin. who cares? i'd much rather see ut go down so we can step up a spot in the polls, but if neyland was suddenly sucked into the bowels of the earth when the clock ran out, no weeping from me.

i don't see how you can even pull for a team in this game. it's like hitler v. stalin. who cares? i'd much rather see ut go down so we can step up a spot in the polls, but if neyland was suddenly sucked into the bowels of the earth when the clock ran out, no weeping from me.

Stalin by a FG. :lol:

Archived