UT-UAT thread

TitanTiger

Not for y'all, just same ole ,same ole, pitiful SEC officiating. I think when the critical screw up, seems to be game changing, it's coincidence. If your whole life of pi$$ poor officiating hasn't sunk in, it never will.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim and I officially counted two blatant face masks that werent called and maybe one more inadvertent face mask against Bama. I better never hear anybody tell me Bama getting rooked on some calls. They got away with anything and everything today.

And some folks complain about our reviewed and certified calls...

Yeah missing a 5 yard facemask is the same as having EVERY SINGLE crucial game changing call go your way. How many PIs did you seen UT commit that didnt get called today?

For the record Im NOT saying thats why we lost. Just commenting on the absurd nature of David's post.

Wow, bammers being conspiracy theorists, who would have thought that??? I thought I saw Pappy on the grassy knoll right outside of Neyland... B)

This is just another example of Shula being a %'s coach. Not punching it in from the foot line was ridiculous.

Did anyone hear any explanation of why the PI on Robinson that was flagged and then waived off? It was clearly interference and the commentators were amazed it was waived.

So you are suggesting the refs were cheating for us?

No they are just human like everyone else. No one outside the circle of crimsom kool-aid drinkers likes bama in spite of what the bammers think. :poke:

Bama had 4 penalties, 2 on special teams-(one was a block in the back into a called fair catch-the other a blinding hit on TN on a called fair catch), One was a hold and the other is forgotten. Nothing really damaging that wasnt VERY obvious to everyone.

So you are suggesting the refs were cheating for us?

I cant/wont say that. I will say that they were giving more than ample consideration towards bama in the calls though.

Archived