UT-UAT thread

TitanTiger

its quite easy to pick who to cheer for....If UAT is on the field in anything...always cheer for the other team...pretty simple....

4th down Elephants....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't we want uat to win to help our Strength of Schedule when we beat bamma?

you may....i want UAT to LOSE at everything every time..... :)

UAT even being on our schedule hurts our SOS...

ok UAT has one more shot...1:19 to play staarting at their own 13 yard line..

51 seconds...no timeouts for UAT..1 st down for UAT....clock running...

UT just won on the scoreboard. The turds really came away with the victory - the moral victory, that is.

UT better watch out, their reputation is dropping. They are getting the rep of playing down to the competition. :)

Kim and I officially counted two blatant face masks that werent called and maybe one more inadvertent face mask against Bama. I better never hear anybody tell me Bama getting rooked on some calls. They got away with anything and everything today.

And some folks complain about our reviewed and certified calls...

Yea it used to be a big deal when Bama lost. Now it just seems normal. But it still makes my day to imagine Shane and the rest of the rednecks cussing and what not. Does that make me a bad person? :)

The BIGGER question now becomes.....was it enough for a "moral vict'ry"?

Thoughts?

Dude, if Bama gets positive yards in a game it is a moral victory for them. Today is like a national championship to them. They have 57 now right?

Kim and I officially counted two blatant face masks that werent called and maybe one more inadvertent face mask against Bama. I better never hear anybody tell me Bama getting rooked on some calls. They got away with anything and everything today.

Yeah missing a 5 yard facemask is the same as having EVERY SINGLE crucial game changing call go your way. How many PIs did you seen UT commit that didnt get called today?

For the record Im NOT saying thats why we lost. Just commenting on the absurd nature of David's post.

Yeah missing a 5 yard facemask is the same as having EVERY SINGLE crucial game changing call go your way. How many PIs did you seen UT commit that didnt get called today?

For the record Im NOT saying thats why we lost. Just commenting on the absurd nature of David's post.

I'd hardly say EVERY SINGLE crucial game changing call went our way.

#1. There are rules in football. If they are broken, the refs usually throw a flag. If no rules are broken, there are no penalties assessed. No rule was violated against LSU.

#2. Passes leave the QB's hand with the nose of the ball pointing up, not perpindicular to the ground. Also, passes that can be deemed incomplete must travel either paralell or towards the opponents endzone, not away from it. Chris Leak pulled back a pass, then dropped it. Look at the film. The ball landed 2 yards behind him, making it a backwards pass, or better known as a fumble when a receiver fails to catch it.

#3. Who's to say those calls changed the outcome of the game? I'll give you LSU - the ball is deeper in our territory with more time on the clock (even though they didn't come close to scoring all day). UF I won't give you. That team was deteriorating fast in the 2nd half. Our O held the ball and moved it at will between the 20s and our D shut them down. Whoop-tee-doo, they get the ball back only to fail to convert, AGAIN.

OH thats right...Bammer never gets any calls and everybody is out to get them... ;)

so many calls went in UATs favor today it was rediculous... After todays game UAT fans have no right to complain about officiaiting in any game....ever again... They got more calls today than Mike Price made while in Pensacola...

The ineptness of the offense is why UAT lost again... What's that?? oh the 20 yard line? I though we scored once we crossed the twenty?? Yes, you do...its a MORAL VICTORY!!!

BG3,

You guys lose your third game of the year and the best you can do is try to blame the refs for our wins? Hilarious. Just more proof that UAT is so down that the fans can't even blame the refs for their losses, they have resorted to blaming refs for AU wins!!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

its funny, i was talking to a co-worker who was calling me at work to keep me updated and a few minutes into the 4th she said we're playing really good, i think we're gonna win bama is playing really well! i asked her how much time was left and she said around 12 minutes i said "oh, yeah we'll win until about 5 minutes left and find a way to lose". sometimes i hate being right. i'm becoming very agitated with the "win until halfway thru the 4th then shoot self in foot" playing. good game anyways....

Then leave the dark side and come on over runsws it's never too late for change. Convert now and you'll win the IB this year. Maybe.

lol i don't see that ever happening! i'll love :ua: until the day i die, but for crying out loud......this isn't the first season that this has been a problem. lately i feel like thats the only thing we're consistant with, losing a game we should have won. it would be one thing if we got stomped from the word GO, but to be playing as well as we did and then it all hits the fan a few minutes before the game is over. its getting very frustrating.

with regards to the IB, who knows. that and :ut: are two games that you just never know what is gonna happen.

BG, FRIEND, that was about as lop-sided a game call as I have witnessed. Almost as bad at UAT-UT back in 2002 when Watts and a RB were both tackled behind the LOS and then had a 15 yard run and then a tacked on penalty to boot.

My mouth was open from early in the second on. Kim and I were just counting the bad calls left and right and without fail they almost all went for Bama. There was call after call on Robinson that wasnt made for PI. :ut: finally took Swain out of the game he was getting beat so badly by Robinson. Also 2-3 Facemasks that werent called. The "ball didnt cross the goal line" call? Bad calls all over the field.

BG, say what you will but, UAT got the lion's share of great calls today.

Have to say that the color guy's comments about :ut: 's bad D calls early were right on. They were in a Zone and were getting eaten alive. They went man to man and the life went out of the Alabama O.

JPW's most potent weapon in his arsenal is still the Hail Mary.

Bama had 4 penalties, 2 on special teams-(one was a block in the back into a called fair catch-the other a blinding hit on TN on a called fair catch), One was a hold and the other is forgotten. Nothing really damaging that wasnt VERY obvious to everyone.

Bama had 4 penalties, 2 on special teams-(one was a block in the back into a called fair catch-the other a blinding hit on TN on a called fair catch), One was a hold and the other is forgotten. Nothing really damaging that wasnt VERY obvious to everyone.

So you are suggesting the refs were cheating for us?

Archived