Attendance Stats through 10/22

CarolinaTiger

We don't report over capacity crowds like other stadiums do. I wasn't there, but friends have told me the UF game was rediculously packed. I've been to games where students stand sideways, and all the isles are full. You can't tell me we aren't over capacity in those situations.

98% is great though. You can't ask for better than that. They announced 83,something at the game yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised.

You can't expect 100% all the time? Apparently a lot of stadiums do... even Alabama... so I would consider retracting that statement... :poke:

This is why we will not expand our stadium anytime in the near future

You can't expect 100% all the time? Apparently a lot of stadiums do... even Alabama... so I would consider retracting that statement... :poke:

This is why we will not expand our stadium anytime in the near future

Every Bama game you'll ever see in person will be the closest football match ever witnessed, no matter if its Duke or Hawaii, whereas Auburn at times might be "expected" to roll over the competition.

And that is supposed to explain why they sell out their games? That's the best you can do? So you honestly think Alabama fans go to their games to see close games and Auburn fans don't because they'll blow out their competition? If you really believe that (and I hope you were being sarcastic), then you are the dumbest person on this board

And that is supposed to explain why they sell out their games? That's the best you can do? So you honestly think Alabama fans go to their games to see close games and Auburn fans don't because they'll blow out their competition? If you really believe that (and I hope you were being sarcastic), then you are the dumbest person on this board

Dude relax. We are talking about a difference of 1.93%. It will be ok.

This is the biggest joke of a thread I've ever seen. We're supposed to be worried because we only sell 83k seats to see Tulane or Buffalo.

Haha. Florida and LSU were both rediculously packed. AU does not "over-report" crowds over capacity, as it doesn't make sense.

Anything above 97.5% capacity is exceptional. War Eagle!

I'll be honest and I'm going to catch a lot of flak for this probably, I didn't go to Tulane or Buffalo, even though I had my student ticket, why should I go and support Jacob's pathetic job of scheduling decent ooc games? It's the reason we didn't go to the Championship in 04, the only way we can show them its not good enough to schedule those type of teams is by not going.

I go to support the Auburn players and the team - not the Auburn administration.

And AuburnU008 - again you fail to read what I actually write - it's not the % that bothers me, it was the argument that Alabama sells out there games vs Duke is OK because the games this year are "close" but not for AU since they blow their opponents out. So if AU started having close games vs Tulane and Buffalo, you would expect a full capacity? Ha, if AU's program was that bad, I bet the attendance would be even lower

I go to support the Auburn players and the team - not the Auburn administration.

And AuburnU008 - again you fail to read what I actually write - it's not the % that bothers me, it was the argument that Alabama sells out there games vs Duke is OK because the games this year are "close" but not for AU since they blow their opponents out. So if AU started having close games vs Tulane and Buffalo, you would expect a full capacity? Ha, if AU's program was that bad, I bet the attendance would be even lower

I was making a sarcastic joke, not an argument. Chill out.

We don't report over capacity crowds like other stadiums do. I wasn't there, but friends have told me the UF game was rediculously packed. I've been to games where students stand sideways, and all the isles are full. You can't tell me we aren't over capacity in those situations.

98% is great though. You can't ask for better than that. They announced 83,something at the game yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised.

I can assure you that at the "big" games there are always at least an extra 2,000 or so standing on the ramps. They were at the LSU game. There were at least 3k to 5k empty seats at the Tulane game on Saturday, maybe more.

Somebody's hiney hairs are wound waaaaayyyy too tight. Nothing like bitchin' about % points in attandance. :rolleyes:

You can't read can you? Did you attend :ua: ?

Again - it's not about the % - its the reasoning of saying its ok for Bama to sell out, but not AU - that's just the wrong attitude

Somebody's hiney hairs are wound waaaaayyyy too tight. Nothing like bitchin' about % points in attandance. :rolleyes:

You can't read can you? Did you attend :ua: ?

Again - it's not about the % - its the reasoning of saying its ok for Bama to sell out, but not AU - that's just the wrong attitude

You have serious issues. Seriously! Did the family dog not like you?

I am not saying it is "ok." I am saying, as far as I can see it means NOTHING.

Why do you care, exactly? What bearing does it have on anything?

I would like to see Auburn sell out every game. I can't make every game so who am I to say anything even if I had my shorts in a bunch about it like you do? And squealing like a little girl about it on a message board isn't going to change the number of butts in the seats. Do you think someone like you can really "shame" anyone into going to a ball game regardless of the reasons they choose not to? Give me a break! :lol:

You need to take a step back and realize how ridiculous your little rants are. My two nieces don't cry as much as you do.

I'll be honest and I'm going to catch a lot of flak for this probably, I didn't go to Tulane or Buffalo, even though I had my student ticket, why should I go and support Jacob's pathetic job of scheduling decent ooc games? It's the reason we didn't go to the Championship in 04, the only way we can show them its not good enough to schedule those type of teams is by not going.

i don't care... it's auburn football. you are only a student here once. we as students have the best seats for the least amount of money we'll ever pay. you not going is your business, but i know i will never miss a game in my career here, even if it was a high school team

Wow... who's crying? You are the one trying to defend yourself here and make something out of nothing.

Again - I am not the one telling people to show up or anything. This is what your problem and just about everyone else on this board has as well - is that you don't read. You think you know my history on this board, but you don't. Someone mentioned on this board that Alabama sells out there games because they always play close games, even against competition such as Duke. I said that was one pathetic excuse - can you argue that? Can you argue and say that Alabama does sell out their stadium on purpose alone that they play close games. That if AU ended up taking Tulane and Buffalo to the wire, that it would mean more Auburn fans would attend the games?

I didn't think so... so shut your mouth - read what I am writing next time, not

I just mentioned I attend the games - the fans can attend whatever games they want. But until you see the fans sell out al the games and support the team against every opponent, don't complain about Bama having higher figures or wanting to expand the stadium. When the fan support shows up for an entire season, then you can talk about expanding the stadium.

Wow... who's crying? You are the one trying to defend yourself here and make something out of nothing.

Exactly what am I defending? I just stated my opinion on worrying about UAT v. AU attendance

Again - I am not the one telling people to show up or anything. This is what your problem and just about everyone else on this board has as well - is that you don't read. You think you know my history on this board, but you don't.

You have a history of complaining and whining. I am not the only one that sees you this way.

Someone mentioned on this board that Alabama sells out there games because they always play close games, even against competition such as Duke. I said that was one pathetic excuse - can you argue that?

No, and never attempted to.

Can you argue and say that Alabama does sell out their stadium on purpose alone that they play close games. That if AU ended up taking Tulane and Buffalo to the wire, that it would mean more Auburn fans would attend the games?

NO...Until this year Bama has had issues selling out all their games...and, Never suggested such.

I didn't think so... so shut your mouth -

You are one of the worst about bowing up and mouthing off on a MESSAGE BOARD. :blink:

read what I am writing next time, not

Use complete sentences much? If you would calm down a bit, you might be able to complete a thought.

I just mentioned I attend the games - the fans can attend whatever games they want. But until you see the fans sell out al the games and support the team against every opponent, don't complain about Bama having higher figures or wanting to expand the stadium. When the fan support shows up for an entire season, then you can talk about expanding the stadium.

Where in the hell did this statement come from? I swear you need adderall or ritalin or something!

You are the complainer of the board. Not once have I complained about UAT having "higher figures or wanting to expand the stadium?" I haven't said a thing about AU expanding the stadium.

I stand by my original remark that you have issues.

Archived