Marching in the streets...

GalensGhost

A SILENT MARCH? When was the last time you saw even two Bammers together, with beers, and no one spoke or showed their anusi?

wait...wasn't there a story on the news about two bama fans getting married..ah..nevermind. nothing silent about that. Ugly is pretty loud.

There were a lot of silent ani last year at the Iron Bowl after the first 10 minutes. That just goes to prove that they can be silent!!!!

You could here lots of women "falling" down steps.

But would it really be a silent march? I mean even if you could keep their yaps shut, you would still hear the telltale farting, crotch scratching, and belching from their women (I don't even want to describe the men). Oh, and the unbearable "fwit fwit fwit fwit fwit" as 10,000 Crimson Tide fans struggle up the street in overstuffed polyester pants. The paramedics better be on alert, because friction fires are bound to break out.

"Friction Fires"! My vote for Post of the Day!

Yeah, it would get really ugly if Snake came out and addressed the crowd. Those Bama women would swoon right out of their polyester pantsuits.

Yeah, Snake is such a sexy man. That white limp hair that is longer than mine. That flat, whiny voice. That body. Mmn boy, he is the epitome of sex. You know, only Eli Gold has a more annoying voice. Great pair, says the Bear.

How did the march go?

I still die laughing at this part...

At the stroke of noon we start marching silently toward the stadium. Then past the stadium down the strip till we get to a good place to stop and eat and or get a beer and have a live discussion.

How did the march go?

I still die laughing at this part...

At the stroke of noon we start marching silently toward the stadium. Then past the stadium down the strip till we get to a good place to stop and eat and or get a beer and have a live discussion.

Last time I looked, there was a graveyard just past the stadium and the road deadended into it.

Archived