Marching in the streets...

GalensGhost

I propose a high noon protest march Wednesday not to start any problems but just to let shula and MM and the rest of the uppity ups in the bama nation know that there is unrest among the natives.

Here is the plan.

Gather between 11:45 and noon on the quad @ Denny Chimes. At the stroke of noon we start marching silently toward the stadium. Then past the stadium down the strip till we get to a good place to stop and eat and or get a beer and have a live discussion.

This is NOT an event designed to show our anusses and scream and yell but just a silent reiminder that we the bama nation are getting very tired of the way things are done. This is NOT I repeat NOT a fire shula rally. Maybe if he knows we support his opening up the offensive armament stockpile he will get the ability to do it. Maybe just maybe we can convince to do something anything and salvage this lackluster season. Feel free to copy and pass this thread on till we have gotten the word out and can get enough people who care to show up to let them see with their own eyes that this aint the way things work with Alabama Football. Plan on being there and bring as many friends and fellow fans as you can. Fraternities, sororities campus groups you are needed to be there pass this word on it is your university, it is your football team. Everybody come.

See if anybody's coming...

This guy is serious. And I just hurt myself laughing. If he's successful in getting even ten of them together to do this (assuming they can find the campus since many have never been) we will have officially reached plague of locusts level, having passed right through water to blood, frogs, gnats, flies, diseased livestock, boils and thunder and hail. We'd be about two steps from darkness and a lob-it-up pass from the sacrifice of the first-born...

He had me at anusses.... :roflol:

Is it anusses or anusi? :roflol:

[Why do I see this headed for the Woodshed real soon? Before it does, have you got a link where we can follow up the responses?]

[Why do I see this headed for the Woodshed real soon? Before it does, have you got a link where we can follow up the responses?]

Woodshed. <_< That would be a shame. I didn't write it. THEY wrote it. Woodshed my :moon:

I love how its all planned out specifically, especially the silent part, until it comes to stopping somewhere for a beer. Thats classic blind leading the blind right now.

Maybe they could borrow Florida St uni's to wear in morning. Or all black houndstooth suits.

A silent protest march?!? First off, with bammie fans there is no such thing as being silent. Secondly, how is the walk past the stadium to the bars to get a beer any different than normal? I mean, is cms supposed to pick up the combined telepathic message to "open up the offensive armament stockpile?" (LMAO) Maybe he'll look up and see a bunch of would-rather-be drunks stepping out to go get drunk -- again. This march is going to be as successful as the rally march called for in Indianapolis at NCAA offices to protest the sanctions.

Start buying stock in Tuscaloosa area brick companies. They will start flying soon!

Woodshed. <_< That would be a shame. I didn't write it. THEY wrote it. Woodshed my :moon:

All in good fun, GG. Wasn't picking on you...but anticipating a rapid descent into smack territory, help along, no doubt, by my own responses as much as any! :rolleyes:;)

Start buying stock in Tuscaloosa area brick companies. They will start flying soon!

Window glass should also see an upsurge. :lol: [but I guess there are a limited number of windows and an unlimited number of "anusi" buying bricks.]

A silent protest march?!? First off, with bammie fans there is no such thing as being silent.

i was going to say, wouldn't the collective 'swish' of their pants legs rubbing together as they walk kind of negate the 'silent' part of the march.

Wouldn't Al Sharpton be just the man to lead this pointles, stupid, inbread, clueless bunch? After all, he has plenty of experience with this type stuff. He is a fan of uat...right?

Ya know, dictionary.com has it as anuses...but since it comes from latin (anus, who woulda thought) meaning ring... My vote is that its 1 anus, 2 ani...that is all

(I fully expect this post to be gone by later tonight)

Ya know, dictionary.com has it as anuses...but since it comes from latin (anus, who woulda thought) meaning ring... My vote is that its 1 anus, 2 ani...that is all

To bring it all full circle, if things get bad enough at the Crapstone, maybe they can start the entire program from scratch as the Alabama Fighting Ani.

To bring it all full circle, if things get bad enough at the Crapstone, maybe they can start the entire program from scratch as the Alabama Fighting Ani.

:roflol: "ring"..."full circle" I get it. See, it's at this level of punning that I expect the thread to migrate or deteriorate...but aren't we having fun! Instead of toilet paper on a detergent box, the Fighting Ani could just carry a big Preparation H tube on a stick!

(...and "ani" would be the logical Latin plural, I guess, not my "anusi".)

My question is what "offensive armament stockpile "? Did I miss a couple of years of recruiting classes?

Keep up sani. They roll 5 deep at RB, and they have the two best WR's in the country. Not to mention the future Heisman winner they have at QB.

My question is what "offensive armament stockpile "? Did I miss a couple of years of recruiting classes?

Keep up sani. They roll 5 deep at RB, and they have the two best WR's in the country. Not to mention the future Heisman winner they have at QB.

Yea. My bad.....Forgot that the rest of us don't have permanant addresses in fantasy land.

It's Uranus....

Toilet paper...it wipes out Klingons and circles Uranus....

:au::homer:

I propose a high noon protest march Wednesday not to start any problems but just to let shula and MM and the rest of the uppity ups in the bama nation know that there is unrest among the natives.

Here is the plan.

Gather between 11:45 and noon on the quad @ Denny Chimes. At the stroke of noon we start marching silently toward the stadium. Then past the stadium down the strip till we get to a good place to stop and eat and or get a beer and have a live discussion.

This is NOT an event designed to show our anusses and scream and yell but just a silent reiminder that we the bama nation are getting very tired of the way things are done. This is NOT I repeat NOT a fire shula rally. Maybe if he knows we support his opening up the offensive armament stockpile he will get the ability to do it. Maybe just maybe we can convince to do something anything and salvage this lackluster season. Feel free to copy and pass this thread on till we have gotten the word out and can get enough people who care to show up to let them see with their own eyes that this aint the way things work with Alabama Football. Plan on being there and bring as many friends and fellow fans as you can. Fraternities, sororities campus groups you are needed to be there pass this word on it is your university, it is your football team. Everybody come.

See if anybody's coming...

This guy is serious. And I just hurt myself laughing. If he's successful in getting even ten of them together to do this (assuming they can find the campus since many have never been) we will have officially reached plague of locusts level, having passed right through water to blood, frogs, gnats, flies, diseased livestock, boils and thunder and hail. We'd be about two steps from darkness and a lob-it-up pass from the sacrifice of the first-born...

He had me at anusses.... :roflol:

Lets see...

10 Bama fans together=Mullets, wife beaters, missing teeth, and beer.

A SILENT MARCH? When was the last time you saw even two Bammers together, with beers, and no one spoke or showed their anusi? Like I said, it was believable until he said SILENT...

Archived