Alabama candidate campaigns on cleavage

MDM4AU

MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- Loretta Nall, the Libertarian Party's write-in candidate for governor of Alabama, is campaigning on her cleavage and hoping that voters will eventually focus on her platform.

"It started out as a joke, but it blew up into something huge," said Nall, a 32-year-old with dyed blond hair.

Her campaign is offering T-shirts and marijuana stash boxes adorned with a photo of her with a plunging neckline and the words: "More of these boobs." Below that are pictures of other candidates for governor - including Republican incumbent Bob Riley and Democratic Lt. Gov. Lucy Baxley - and the words: "And less of these boobs."

LINK

53133641v5_240x240_Front.jpg

I'm as pro-boob as any red blooded man, but Alabama doesn't need this! This would be worse than electing a professional wrestler as Governor.

I'm as pro-boob as any red blooded man, but Alabama doesn't need this! This would be worse than electing a professional wrestler as Governor.

Now wait a minute......

If I can see her PLATFORM this may be a canidate I could REALLY get behind.

Now wait a minute......

If I can see her PLATFORM this may be a canidate I could REALLY get behind.

:roflol: Maybe she should schedule a campaign rally at Sammy's Go-Go Lounge!

I heard about this candidate. Her platform supports law & order with the slogan, BUST on crime! She also supports agriculture in this state, especially the cultivation of tomatoes, peaches & melons. And she claims to be good at juggling (or is that jiggling) priorities. :thumbsup:

Archived