Help

idrivefast

we're havin this lil smack talk thing goin on. We get a long great, but as you know, I gotta talk a lil smack to the Bama fan, and as many times as i've held up 4 fingers and smiled, shes got comebacks left and right. Now take into consideration, i'm only 19, going on 20, so when she keeps resorting back to many years ago, (back in the "bear" days and 1992) i've actually ran out of things to say to her. So I got this in an email today...

Cody:

You really have to look at the big picture - not just a few years. Let's take statistics - between Bama and Tigers - Who has won the most SEC championships in the past 20 years??????? Unfortunately it's not Auburn but us. Please know that I do take into consideration that you are really too young to appreciate such a good football team as Bama or maybe as a child you were dropped on your head - who knows............ We're not number one now but we always seem to make a come back.

Have a great & wonderful day!

Ms. M

BamaRocks.jpg

I need some stats and pictures or somethin to come back with. I've already sent the Auburn-Bama video from last year, many pics with fear the thumb in it, etc etc...i'm runnin out of ideas

NOTE: i've gone through a few of StatTiger's post trying to find a few good stats to send back but no luck...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Save yourself a lot of heartache and dump your girlfriend.

By the way, what in the hell is that picture of??? :blink:

lol its a pic of an elephant from the butt... and no dumpin the girlfriend(she's actually a Florida State fan so I just laugh at her and rag her about Troy almost pulling the upset earlier this year, and rag her about losing to BC...so she doesn't say much.

Tell her that's she's obviously getting old, because she's spending all her time looking back at the past rather than looking forward to the future. Suggest that senility is setting in. Tell her the reason her daughter is interested in you is because you have the promise of a better genetic heritage, better taste, and a less hellish home environment.

Ask her if that drawing is of an elephant or of her rear end because, quite frankly, you cannot tell the difference.

Finally, say "that's nice. I hope you enjoy all those SEC championships. Because those are the last ones you're going to see until they load your fat, bloated, polyester-wearing carcass into a pauper's grave, because you're so despised that nobody is going to pay for your funeral--We'll all be celebrating down at the bar instead."

Then whip it out and piss on her shoes. A woman this obnoxious should not be your mother in law. They only get worse with age.

You need to tell this lady she is a moron, UF has the most SEC championships for the past 20 years.

I would but she said between Bama and Auburn... :no:

She is still a moron, Auburn SEC Titles in 1987-89, 2004. Alabama 89,92,99.

It's the ass end of a Elephant.

Cody, it's a no win argument for you. I also suggest dumping the girlfriend to save yourself heartache. But make sure you send her mom an e-mail explaining why you broke her daughters heart. Here's a suggestion.....

Dear Ms. M,

I just wanted to let you know the reason I called it off with your daughter resulting in her current emotional heartache. I'm sorry that she has slipped into serious depression and has become suicidal because of my forced decision. I had no other choice but to take the action I did. I was afraid that being your daughter she might be subject to the same ignorant gene pool that has produced the likes of you. It takes one ignorant person to think that who has won the most SEC championships over the last 20 years has any relevance to the current and forseeable future of college football in the state of Alabama.

P.S, please ask your daughter to stop calling me non stop.

Hope that helps.

Tell her Bama is the only team in CFB history to have had a player from the bench tackle someone who was clear and free heading for the end zone. Also, just getting off probation is always a nice thing to mention.

No need to get down and dirty.

We got scoreboard. 4 of em. Print out about 30 copies of the scoreboards and tape em to her door.

mention who has the most sec wins since 2000 (and thats over the whole SEC)

the last team to have won 4 iron bowls in a row... was Auburn (1986-89)

The last time Alabama won 4 or more iron bowls in a row Jimmy Carter was president.

Since the game was moved out of "neutral" Birmingham every other year , Auburn leads the series 9-8-0.

Auburn is Undefeated in Bryant-Denny Stadium.

Bear Bryant is dead.

In 2004 Coach Tommy Tuberville won the Paul Bear Bryant Coach of the Year award.

Auburn is undefeated against Mike Shula and every player on the team.

I like these idea's about looking to the future rather than being stuck in the past. Remember, Alabama has fallen since its glory days and Auburn is rising to take their place as best in the state. Alabama fans used to be in an uproar over an 8-5 season, now, they accept it and move on. Since being on probation Alabama has "come back" and gone away again already. Grant her that the past is Alabama, but the future is Auburn, and its lookin pretty good.

And some things to put in your letter...

Mrs. M,

I appreciate your concern for me but I was not dropped on my head. Perhaps you should direct your worries elsewhere, for example, Alabama. They've given up 10 turnover thus far this season and 2 for touchdowns, I wouldn't want those guys holding on to any babies. I suppose you have every right to say that I'm too young, maybe even too young to appreciate a classic college football team like Alabama, but you just say that because you're too old to appreciate a team with potential like Auburn, don't let it get to you though, it's good that you had those Alabama glory days. As a side note, did you notice that Tennessee dropped in the polls after beating you guys? That's so crazy that playing against Alabama actually hurts a team, even if that team wins. I guess you could say I'm a little scared to play against Alabama, not because I fear we might lose, but because I fear its bad for Auburn in the long run. But at least you get something out of losses like that, your opponents don't get anywhere. Anyway, I fear I've become long winded. Looking forward to your response!

War Eagle

I've attatched this article so that you can get an objective perspective of the "whole picture" at Alabama. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/stor...&id=2637908

In the last 20 years Auburn has a win percentage of .696 while UAT has a win percentage of .648. In the SEC, Auburn has a win percentage of .643, while UAT has a win percentage of .605. Auburn also has 4 SEC titles during this period to UAT’s 3. When it comes to undefeated seasons, AU has 2 – UAT has 1. Iron Bowl wins has Auburn with 12 and UAT with 8. In the last 20 years, the longest streak belongs to Auburn with four (Twice). Bama’s longest streak is 3 (once).

Therefore, Auburn is the best team of the last 20 years overall and head to head while winning 5 of the last 6 meetings and the last 4 in-a-row.

She is still a moron, Auburn SEC Titles in 1987-89, 2004. Alabama 89,92,99.

There it is -- no polite way to say otherwise. Forget the 20-yrs span, go back 25-yrs ... AU still wins that arguement:

AU: 2004, 1989, 1988, 1987, 1983

uat: 1999, 1992, 1989, 1981

LMAO!!! wow guys this is enough to last me for a lil while. Thanks :D GREATLY appreciated.

I kept trying to find the stats because I thought we won the same amount of SEC titles as them, if not more, but I wasn't too sure.

No need to get down and dirty.

We got scoreboard. 4 of em. Print out about 30 copies of the scoreboards and tape em to her door.

mention who has the most sec wins since 2000 (and thats over the whole SEC)

the last team to have won 4 iron bowls in a row... was Auburn (1986-89)

The last time Alabama won 4 or more iron bowls in a row Jimmy Carter was president.

Since the game was moved out of "neutral" Birmingham every other year , Auburn leads the series 9-8-0.

Auburn is Undefeated in Bryant-Denny Stadium.

Bear Bryant is dead.

In 2004 Coach Tommy Tuberville won the Paul Bear Bryant Coach of the Year award.

Auburn is undefeated against Mike Shula and every player on the team.

I like these idea's about looking to the future rather than being stuck in the past. Remember, Alabama has fallen since its glory days and Auburn is rising to take their place as best in the state. Alabama fans used to be in an uproar over an 8-5 season, now, they accept it and move on. Since being on probation Alabama has "come back" and gone away again already. Grant her that the past is Alabama, but the future is Auburn, and its lookin pretty good.

And some things to put in your letter...

Mrs. M,

I appreciate your concern for me but I was not dropped on my head. Perhaps you should direct your worries elsewhere, for example, Alabama. They've given up 10 turnover thus far this season and 2 for touchdowns, I wouldn't want those guys holding on to any babies. I suppose you have every right to say that I'm too young, maybe even too young to appreciate a classic college football team like Alabama, but you just say that because you're too old to appreciate a team with potential like Auburn, don't let it get to you though, it's good that you had those Alabama glory days. As a side note, did you notice that Tennessee dropped in the polls after beating you guys? That's so crazy that playing against Alabama actually hurts a team, even if that team wins. I guess you could say I'm a little scared to play against Alabama, not because I fear we might lose, but because I fear its bad for Auburn in the long run. But at least you get something out of losses like that, your opponents don't get anywhere. Anyway, I fear I've become long winded. Looking forward to your response!

War Eagle

I've attatched this article so that you can get an objective perspective of the "whole picture" at Alabama. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/stor...&id=2637908

that, along with SNTEMP's, all I have to say is...WOW, CLASSIC! :cheer::big:

while these may get me in too a lil trouble, who cares... WAR EAGLE!!! :au::cheer::au:

along with all the other stats, guys I really appreciate it, those were a lot of the stats I was looking for. Wow, Its great to be an Auburn Tiger :D

I'd sum it all up by telling her, "Alabama has a great past and I'm sure you're proud of it. But it is the past. Auburn has a history to be proud of as well but more importantly, Auburn has a great present and future."

And you could always toss in a little "Fear the thumb" to seal the deal.

The easiest way to shut up a BAMA fan.........ANY BAMA FAN.........is to ask them:

1. What year did you graduate from Alabama?

2. Can you sing the fight song?

That usually does it.

Tell her Bama is the only team in CFB history to have had a player from the bench tackle someone who was clear and free heading for the end zone. Also, just getting off probation is always a nice thing to mention.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

This came in my mail this morning, so I can't verify the stats, but it at least sounds good...

Since the beginning of the 1995 season, Alabama has gone 51-44 in SEC play -- just barely over .500.

Of those 51 wins, 29 have come at the expense of the four worst SEC teams over that period: Kentucky, Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Vanderbilt.

Against the rest of the SEC, the Tide is only 22-37 (a .373 winning percentage), barely winning a third of the games over the past 11 seasons.

Archived