Help

idrivefast

She is wrong.

If she insists on digging up the Bear, tell her about this website.....He's gone and so is Bammer.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do yourself and Auburn proud, dump your girlfriend. It ain't worth it.

There are plenty of Auburn girls out there.

If you can't then expect to have this pain for now on.

Bammers are stupid and they make everyone around them stupid too.

Honey, I hate to tell you this, but the guys who are telling you to let the girl go,

are right. Where is this relationship headed? HEARTACHE!! You'll never be happy

with this harpy for a mother-in -law. Mixed marriages, between AU and them are just asking

for trouble, and think about the poor children! Do YOU really want a BAMMER for the grandmother

of your offspring? Think long and hard about this deal you are facing. There are alot

of really pretty, nice girls who are Auburn fans, find one of them! Be careful, sweetie!

:cheer::au::cheer:

I actually have to disagree with most everyone else here telling you to dump the girl because of her mothers stupidity.....

If you like to give people hell as I do then this is the perfect opportunity to release pent up frustration. Snake womans' mother was a UAT graduate and it provided me countless hours of entertainment making an arse of her. Of course the flip side of it is we got a divorce....course I think that had more to do with snakewoman being a jezzabell.

Send her one 2005 Iron Bowl Quote a day...there are enough to keep you going for a while

"The NCAA may have put Alabama on probation three years ago, but it’s Auburn that keeps putting Alabama in its place.” (Kevin Scarbinsky - B’ham News)

“It took Alabama two months to take the national spotlight away from Auburn. It took Auburn 15 minutes to take it back.” (Kevin Scarbinsky - B’ham News)

“Any time that happens, it shows how far you are behind a program.” Brodie Croyle

“The way [Croyle] was dropping and the way he was looking at the linemen, sometimes he wasn’t looking at his receivers. He was just looking for somewhere to run.” Stanley McClover.

“We realized from the first play where we stood.” Brodie Croyle.

“So now the smoke and mirrors that Alabama was winning with have been cleared away and smashed.” Ray Melick (B’ham News)

“Stanley McClover is as good as advertised. We just couldn’t block him.” Brodie Croyle

“Desperation time came early.” Steve Kirk (B’ham News)

“It feels like an old lady punched you in the stomach, to lose the way we did. It’s embarrassing, and it hurts.” Charlie Peprah.

“They had bragged all week that they had the better defense and that they were going to come out here and prove it… We wanted to show them right from the start that this was the better team.” Ben Obamanu

“There was no doubt who was going to win this football game after the first five or six minutes,” Tommy Tuberville

“Eleven sacks. Jeez.” Tom Ensey (Montgomery Advertiser)

“It looked ugly…That’s about as ugly as it’s ever looked for us.” Mike Shula

“That’s a heck of a career, 0-4 against Auburn.” Alabama linebacker DeMeco Ryans

“It’s extremely frustrating as an offensive lineman. Every time you look back, Brodie’s laying on his back.” Alabama center Taylor Britt

“Two weeks ago, we were 9-0 and knocking on the door. Now, I feel like we’re trying to find the right address.” Mike Shula.

“Not many people can say they never lost to Alabama. I can be an 80-year-old man sitting in my rocking chair, hit my grandson in the head and say, ‘Boy, I didn’t ever lose to Alabama.’ That’s what I like.” T.J. Jackson

Then you can start throwing around headlines

Plain Ol’ Meltdown

‘Flat out embarrassing’

Tigers defense pounds Tide

Tide Crushed

Tide rusts away in Iron Bowl

Old-fashioned whuppin’

Offensive line ’shell-shocked’

What a rush for Tigers

Auburn pass rush buries Croyle, Tide

Promising season turns ugly

APB: Look out for five missing 280-lb. Linemen

Folks, this is still a family friendly board...not prudishly so, but we try to keep it respectable. Don't post stuff like what I just had to delete.

Really not trying to be smart about it but how do we know what not to post if you just deleted it?

Ok I lied, I was trying to be smart about it.

Folks, this is still a family friendly board...not prudishly so, but we try to keep it respectable. Don't post stuff like what I just had to delete.

Really not trying to be smart about it but how do we know what not to post if you just deleted it?

Well, there's always this: The Rules

But I worded it that way because the people involved (as well as those who saw it prior to deletion) know exactly what I'm talking about and the rest can live without the details.

Smartass.

The easiest way to shut up a BAMA fan.........ANY BAMA FAN.........is to ask them:

1. What year did you graduate from Alabama?

2. Can you sing the fight song?

That usually does it.

Well...I didn't graduate from Auburn either (Daddy was a Bamar...so that wasn't happening)...but I've been a fan since '56, AND I'm a season ticket holder...so I think I get a pass.

And I can sing the h*ll out of WAR EAGLE!!! :)

:au::homer:

Honestly...I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing...give us a clue, Titan. :lol:

:au::homer:

we're havin this lil smack talk thing goin on. We get a long great, but as you know, I gotta talk a lil smack to the Bama fan, and as many times as i've held up 4 fingers and smiled, shes got comebacks left and right. Now take into consideration, i'm only 19, going on 20, so when she keeps resorting back to many years ago, (back in the "bear" days and 1992) i've actually ran out of things to say to her. So I got this in an email today...

I know what you're feeling. I've been married to two men - both were SPUAT fans (one was from Tuscalooser). I know I don't choose well, but at least I had the good sense to get rid of the Tuscalooser one. I am still married to one SPUAT fan, and I love him very much. I have found that it is just safer and easier to not even TALK about the Auburn-SPUAT rivalry. I would tell this woman that you don't want to drop down to her level, that she loves SPUAT and nothing will change that. You love Auburn and nothing will change that. A pi**ing contest will do neither of you any good. And THAT will pi** her off more than anything else could! But she can't get mad about it!

132qh6.jpg

Ahhhhhh...One of my FAVORITE SI Issues of ALL TIME ! ! ! :cheer:

There are alot of really pretty, nice girls who are Auburn fans,

Unfortunately, 99% of them are spoken for....or maybe they're just lying to me. :(

So I sent her two emails, one full of stats, the other a letter. :big: As of right now i'm waiting for a reply...it ought to be a few days because I doubt she'll be able to come up with anything.

And about dating Auburn girls, for some reason they never come my way. I've only dated one Auburn girl and we lasted a year. I think I can convert this girlfriend to liking Auburn though. I've already got the Auburn fight song as a ringtone on her phone and whenever her mom calls, I made the audio clip from when Carnell ran it all the way on the first play from scrimage a ringtone, so it plays :au: .I'm one of the two Auburn fans in my family so i'm surrounded by bammers :( so i've done pretty good at standing my ground around all these people. Sometimes I feel like i'm adopted... <_<

There are alot of really pretty, nice girls who are Auburn fans,

Unfortunately, 99% of them are spoken for....or maybe they're just lying to me. :(

I'm begining to think the same thing lol...

You need to tell this lady she is a moron, UF has the most SEC championships for the past 20 years.

REad the letter smart guy, AU and Bama....not everyone.

:poke:

Archived