John David Booty to NFL?

tarheeltiger

Was listening to ESPN Radio overnight at work in the wee hours today. Jason (last name?) was interviewing a west coast reporter who covers USC. It appears that there is a real possibility Booty could go to the NFL. It seems he does not feel 100% secure in his job with Sanchez right behind him and feels his stock may be higher now than taking a chance with competition on his heels.

(Wanna know one long, long night? Having to choose between Amy Lawrence filling in on ESPN or having to listen to W.....een's Musak all night long - the same Musak as the last 100 nights. How many time can one listen to Debbie Boone sing You Light Up My Life at 4:37 am every morning and stay sane? :roflol: )

Here's what you have to do...figure out a way to listen to XM's "Opie and Anthony" and "Ron and Fez" shows. Thats a good 6 hours of audio every night and would be much better than Muzak...

think about it

In the words of Luke Skywalker "If there is a bright spot in the center of the galaxy, this is the furtherest point"

At work I can get ESPN radio on a local AM band station, one AM gospel station, and an oldies FM station out of Raleigh. If I'm real lucky I can get a skip and pick up a clear channel station out of Wheeling WVa. I really wish I could sneak my XM into work - if it would pick up through the concrete walls and metal roof. Such is the life in rural eastern NC

Was listening to ESPN Radio overnight at work in the wee hours today. Jason (last name?) was interviewing a west coast reporter who covers USC. It appears that there is a real possibility Booty could go to the NFL. It seems he does not feel 100% secure in his job with Sanchez right behind him and feels his stock may be higher now than taking a chance with competition on his heels.

This sounds really stupid -- he's afraid of competing with another QB at his own school so he's leaving to compete with NFL QBs? :no:

This sounds really stupid -- he's afraid of competing with another QB at his own school so he's leaving to compete with NFL QBs? :no:

MONEY!!!!!

Archived