Reasons to keep Mike Shula

tiger88

He is in much the same boat tubs was in after 4 years or so. Had one breakout season then followed it up with a disappointing one. Tubs then went 13-0! it could happen!

He's got a hot wife.

He needs to exact revenge on :msu: .

I actually heard a Bammer make the statement that after this year Shelia's connections would come in handy and UAT could get back to cheating and not getting caught because daddy shula would pull strings.

I can think of 4 right away.

2002 AU-SPUAT game

2003 AU-SPUAT game

2004 AU-SPUAT game

2005 AU-SPUAT game.

And countless more, I hope.

I can think of 4 right away.

2002 AU-SPUAT game

2003 AU-SPUAT game

2004 AU-SPUAT game

2005 AU-SPUAT game.

And countless more, I hope.

In all fairness, Shula didn't come here until 03. I'm trying to help the poor guy out. He needs it right now.

And no, he isn't in the same boat as Tuberville by any stretch IMO.

I actually heard a Bammer make the statement that after this year Shelia's connections would come in handy and UAT could get back to cheating and not getting caught because daddy shula would pull strings.

Well, as I said in another post somewhere, based on their average in the 1990's, they're about due for another run-in with the NCAA. And believing you can't get caught is the surest way to guarantee that you will.

But back on topic..reasons to keep Shula:

Saves them the public embarrassment of having their first 2-3 choices for his replacement turn them down.

Well, as I said in another post somewhere, based on their average in the 1990's, they're about due for another run-in with the NCAA. And believing you can't get caught is the surest way to guarantee that you will.

But back on topic..reasons to keep Shula:

Saves them the public embarrassment of having their first 2-3 choices for his replacement turn them down.

"Based on their probation troubles in one decade..."

The NCAA has no interest whatsoever in us right now. That's probably the problem. :no:

What do you mean "get back to". The bammers have never stopped. They've been cheating since the 1920's, why would they let a little NCAA thing get in their way of that. After all, bammer put the SP in SPUAT.... :lol:

Since I'm pretty new to the board, I haven't quite picked up on all of the acronyms you all have yet, so can someone tell me what SPUAT stands for? I know what UAT is but I don't know what the SP is, thanks!

Sometimes teams just don't jell. It happened to Tuberville a few years ago and it happened to Bama this year. I really think all of this talk about getting rid of Shula and talking about him in the past tense under the impression that he will be fired is premature. I think they would be wise to give him some more time.

Plus, the way we are playing right now these next two games are anything but gimmes. We have won some close games against mediocre competition and they have lost some. We will get their best shot because that would salvage their season.

Scandel Plagued University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa

Better to be scandal plagued than spelling plagued.

I jest, Kunzel. You know I love you... in a non-homosexual kinda way. ;)

That's tusca-LOSER.... :)

:au::homer:

Uh oh...man love...not that there's anything wrong with that. I saw Borat.... B)

:au::homer:

Listen I'm a network engineer who can't be bothered with spelling when all of these genius ideas are flying in my head (I jest at my self...my thoughts are normally "left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot")...

And how do you love me...do I even know you? Am I being stalked? now I'm nervous..I'm going to have to look over my shoulder all the time...this'll mess up my walking because I'll have to think of something else...thanks

Archived