A suggestion for the board

Ranger12

11-2... not mediocre... hrm...

Bama had a 10-2 season last year... and they were fairly mediocre.

Record doesn'ts how everything. You honestly can tell me we are better than Florida and LSU? I am not sure if we are even better than South Carolina.

Given our record the last three years, I don't think comparing a possible 11-2 season to UAT's 10-2 season last year is a very accurate comparison.

11-2... not mediocre... hrm...

Bama had a 10-2 season last year... and they were fairly mediocre.

Record doesn'ts how everything. You honestly can tell me we are better than Florida and LSU? I am not sure if we are even better than South Carolina.

I will say what everyone is afraid to say: AU this year = BAMA last year. If you are honest withyourself you will agree 100%. I wouldn't want to play FL, Ole Miss, Ark, LSU, or Georgia again right now because we could easily lose all of them.

How bout we bitch till we are tired of bitching. I have to live with these jerks. I had the little girl that is a senior at uga run down to my house in the rain just to gloat.

And I do not compare AU to OTHER teams that "would be happy to have our record." Compare yourself to mediocrity and you'll always be mediocre.

I understand being upset, but if you think 11-2 is mediocre, you have other problems.

That's been obvious from some time. ;)

I think Brandon should have stood up for himself that d-lineman didnt have to block him to the ground its not like he was anywhere close to making the tackle on the inerception return, the Uga player took a chance to rough up the Qb and was talking sh!@ to Bc so I say stand up for youself! Football is a violent game for those of us who have played it you can understand how your emotions can get the best of you! I wanted Dunlap to level the guy when he ran over to get in between them!

I think Brandon should have stood up for himself that d-lineman didnt have to block him to the ground its not like he was anywhere close to making the tackle on the inerception return, the Uga player took a chance to rough up the Qb and was talking sh!@ to Bc so I say stand up for youself! Football is a violent game for those of us who have played it you can understand how your emotions can get the best of you! I wanted Dunlap to level the guy when he ran over to get in between them!

I've got to admire KD for his actions. If he had leveled the ga player after the pushing/shoving between Cox and the ga player, things could have gotten ugly in a hurry. IMO, this is a credit to the training and discipline that CTT has instilled into this team.

Archived