A suggestion for the board

Ranger12

How about we get all of our rantings about the game out of our system today. Then tomorrow, we forget about it and focus on UAT.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

Well, if we beat UAT and then win our bowl game, we will finish 11-2. Alot of other teams, including UAT, would take a season like that. Considering we have not played a complete game all year, I will take 11-2 and build on that for next year.

agreed. Auburn has yet to play a complete game. I just wonder if they can.

I don't know if it's the long season......players beat up.....young players trying to grow...

I just don't know.

beat bama

How about we get all of our rantings about the game out of our system today. Then tomorrow, we forget about it and focus on UAT.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

I got a better idea. How about we get all rantings over with by 6 pm today? Get a head start on the IB & stuff. Jus saying.

Agreed and i cant tell you how glad I am that i dont live in ATL anymore this is a hard one to take in that town!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this makes our tema get there shiooot together and focus!!! We can still have a great record even though we are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR from a great team!!!!!

WDE

As you can see ga not only beat the life out of our team but it beat the negativity out of me!!!!!!!

yeah..there seems to be a lot of band wagon folks with UGAm since this town is so transit.

Yeah, there's the alumni...but I honestly run into more bandwagon UGA fans more often than not. AND they are the ones that talk the most trash.

99.99% of the UGA alumnis i know are really good people.

A few random thoughts......

Sad that Bo Jackson had to watch this disaster from the sideline.

Any chance Tracy Rocker would consider leaving Arkansas to coach Defense at AU.

and finally...

It just seems like after the LSU game we have not played a complete game.

We were so beat up after that game that we have been haunted by those injuries all season long.

Maybe we shouldn't play LSU in mid-Sept. anymore.

WAR EAGLE...

Get ready for Bama (Focus)

agreed. Auburn has yet to play a complete game. I just wonder if they can.

I don't know if it's the long season......players beat up.....young players trying to grow...

I just don't know.

beat bama

We haven't had an off week, have we. I'm not blaming the loss on it, but it would have been nice for the guys.

We haven't had an off week but that is why we scheduled some cream puffs. The problem is we had to play the starters the entire game to pull them off.

How bout we bitch till we are tired of bitching. I have to live with these jerks. I had the little girl that is a senior at uga run down to my house in the rain just to gloat.

And I do not compare AU to OTHER teams that "would be happy to have our record." Compare yourself to mediocrity and you'll always be mediocre.

I've been looking forward to this since I moved 9 months ago, and well, isn't this nice. Still, my coworkers aren't heavy college football fans, so it shouldn't be too bad Monday.

I think I'll change my attention back to music. At least that is always enjoyable. Football tends to find a way to rip your heart out.

BLACK STONE CHERRY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone heard Rob Zombie's new album? or Gomez's? what about Buckcherry? or Keane's?

Just wondering.

:blink:

How bout we bitch till we are tired of bitching. I have to live with these jerks. I had the little girl that is a senior at uga run down to my house in the rain just to gloat.

And I do not compare AU to OTHER teams that "would be happy to have our record." Compare yourself to mediocrity and you'll always be mediocre.

So if we finish 11-2, that would be mediocre?

I understand being upset, but if you think 11-2 is mediocre, you have other problems.

I just hope the fear the thumb does not come to bite us in the asssssssprin bottle!!

WDE BEAT BAMA!!!!!! on the brite side on years we have lost to GA we come back together and Give Bama the BEAT DOWN!!!!!

Just a positive thought to close the day

I think I'll change my attention back to music. At least that is always enjoyable. Football tends to find a way to rip your heart out.

BLACK STONE CHERRY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone heard Rob Zombie's new album? or Gomez's? what about Buckcherry? or Keane's?

Just wondering.

:blink:

got the black stone cherry album a while back after seeing it in your sig... haven't had a chance to listen to it yet... Rob Zombie's new cd is pretty good..

I understand being upset, but if you think 11-2 is mediocre, you have other problems.

It's mediocre compared to OSU, Michigan, and right now about five other teams. If you like being second best, so be it. I had bigger expectations. Lower yours if you want.

How about we look forward to the QB controversy next year when KB shows up? I love BC, but when you are hurt, you are hurt! Put someone in who can make the throw! 4-12, 35 yds is not BC's fault but more on the Oline, the coaches, and the plan that was put in place. It absolutely sucked! OUR Oline was horrible! I cannot believe we survived this long at 9-2. Maybe things will change next week, God knows I hope so. I don't care to hear any of the hill folks come out of the woodwork saying how great UAT is and how they won 12 NCs (6 off a milk carton)! I will say the same thing now as I have said to the coaches in person, up close in personal - you need to look at yourself in the mirror and make a decision as to whether or not YOU are the man to do the job! If we the fans are forced to pay the money we pay to watch the podunks then you damn well better cowboy up when its time to play a game, and play ALL SEC games! I'm through bitchin'!

I am the biggest Auburn fan you will ever meet, but I do not accept what Brandon Cox did today. Bad Games....OK.... Acting like a player from Miami and trying to instigate fights.....not ok. He should have been benched after that.

I am the biggest Auburn fan you will ever meet, but I do not accept what Brandon Cox did today. Bad Games....OK.... Acting like a player from Miami and trying to instigate fights.....not ok. He should have been benched after that.

I'll have to say on the first one, it would be hard for me not to retaliate against someone in my face like that. The second time when he was slung down 20 yards up field from the INT, I for sure would have been retaliating!! I am not saying it is right, but I do understand. You gotta have more control than that, I unfortunatley would not have either.

I for one hope and pray we can for once put together a good game plan (ala '05 IB) and execute it for 4 quarters to take down the tahd!!! I want more than anything to get 5 in a row!!!!

AWK,

I agree that it was not a smart thing for him to do, but in his defense, that is the first time he has done anything like that and so I think it is a little too harsh to compare him to Miami players. I do think he should have stayed out of the game after that point because to me it was a sign that he had become to frustrated to focus on the game. Then in the next possession he turned around and and made three of his best passes all day in the TD and two point conversion. So what do I know.

He was frustrated and given the way the OL seems to not block for him and his injury on top of that, when it comes to showing a rare moment of bad judgement in frustration I say "Let he that is without sin, cast the first stone". We have all had temporary lapses in judgement. What sets a person a part from being a troublemaker or hoodlum is if how often those lapses happen. In Brandon's case, as far as I know, that is the first time I have seen him do something like that, so I would not be as hard on him as I would be with somebody that has a habit of doing that.

Does that make what he did right? No it doesn't, but as a lawyer in the making, you should also know that there may have been circumstances going on the whole game that we may not have seen. UG lineman may have been giving him cheap shots all game. Also, you would call into his account that it was out of character for him to do such a thing, so there had to have been some mitigating circumstance to cause him to lose his cool like that.

Please excuse my feeble attempt at "lawyering". :lol:

11-2... not mediocre... hrm...

Bama had a 10-2 season last year... and they were fairly mediocre.

Record doesn'ts how everything. You honestly can tell me we are better than Florida and LSU? I am not sure if we are even better than South Carolina.

UGA linemen were giving cheap shots ALL game. Dirtiest game I have seen in person. To be honest I was quite surprised at how they played. Many late hits (none called) and I'm definitely not blaming the loss on the refs.

Onto the subject... I'm done with this game time to move on and get focused for this week.

Archived