Arkansas

Raven_tiger

Congrats to the Hogs they are a very good team. I hope that run the table and respresent the SEC well in the BCS. That's right, I think that the :arky: will roll the gators. :thumbsup:

Congrats to the Hogs they are a very good team. I hope that run the table and respresent the SEC well in the BCS. That's right, I think that the :arky: will roll the gators. :thumbsup:

I agree. Just imagine if they hadn't came out that opening game and flopped. Definately a special year for the hogs like our 04 team was to us. Good luck to em. :cheer::thumbsup:

And what Arkansas has done so well is adapt the offense to the talent they have on the field; whereas CAB tries to force the talent to fit his scheme (except for 2004)...

I wasn't sure how good we were going into yesterday, and in a lot of ways still don't know, but I know we are playing better than anyone in the SEC right now. The LSU game will be a great game, and if we win, I feel confident we will beat Florida. We obviously need to focus on MSU and win that game, making the LSU game a non-issue as far as the SEC West is concerned.

If you told me at the beginning of the year we'd be 9-1, ranked #5 in the country and only needed a little help to get in the BCS CG, I would have called the cops on you. Nevertheless, it's a great time to live in Fayetteville and be a Hog fan.

Well, y'all have done what a good-to-great team should do...get better as the season wears on. I'd give :arky: at least a 50-50 shot against the Gators

The next step is playing with expectations... :msu: , while being an opponent y'all should beat, is playing better late in the season. Y'all can't forget to make the trip mentally.

I am just so happy for the hogs. Looks like I still get to go to the SEC CG....Unfortunately it will be with my Hawg buddies. Arkansas is playing the most inspired football in the conference right now.

Archived