Cox questionable??

The3rdIronsBrother

After watching last week I think that if cox's knee isn't any better then field is our best option. I know that starting a qb in the iron bowl who has no experience is a risk but pat nix turned out ok in 93 when stan white went down. I hope tommy lives up to his riverboat gambler reputation and has some nards. everybody knows that going with cox is the safe play but field has a better chance of playing well in my opinion(for whatever its worth).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey OkieDougauburn, if you will get rid of those two retards in the suits, I guess "holding up the ceiling" otr some other retarted function, I'll get rid of the one below......

"...but when exactly did our defense even slow down their offense?"

I don't know about the hypotheticals, but it's hard to argue w/ that one.

Drew, I'd say the 1991 MNC Univ. of Miami team Tubs coached on was arguably up there w/ our '04 team.

"...but when exactly did our defense even slow down their offense?"

I don't know about the hypotheticals, but it's hard to argue w/ that one.

Drew, I'd say the 1991 MNC Univ. of Miami team Tubs coached on was arguably up there w/ our '04 team.

Yeah it was close, but I would say 2004 AU was better, and CTT wasn't THE coach of Miami, just an coordinator.

Guys! stop getting on Cox........if he decides one day to make out with your girlfriend or wife, he could absolutely pull it off and ruin your life.........so never question his abilities, on and off the field..... B)

I had a Bama fan tell me today at my gym that he would take Cox over any other QB in the SEC. He said that last week was just a bad day for Cox.

I had a Bama fan tell me that they won 26 national championships and that they were the better team last year and that they were gonna win the championship this year and the next....

I had a Bama fan tell me today at my gym that he would take Cox over any other QB in the SEC. He said that last week was just a bad day for Cox.

I had a Bama fan tell me that they won 26 national championships and that they were the better team last year and that they were gonna win the championship this year and the next....

and don't forget, they won the 2nd half last year.

and don't forget, they won the 2nd half last year.

That's what I was gonna tell them about the Georgia game :rolleyes:

According to the media Field is going to play early in the game. Supposedly the internet is going crazy over this rumor. Of course this is the first I've heard of it...

Archived