Bama Players Still Fuming Over AU Celebration

mattd

When we get out on the field, all that hollering about 'Fear the Thumb' will stop after the first play when we hit them on the mouth." Leron MClain

The pictures of Tuberville & Co. celebrating adorn lockers and bulletin boards, in case any players have forgotten. And that doesn't seem to be a problem.

"It's all over the bulletin boards, all over the locker room," Tide quarterback John Parker Wilson said Tuesday. "We see it every day all year pretty much. And we know that everything changes with a win."

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/16012045.htm

Hope our guys are getting these coments on their lockers.

That's why they haven't played up to their normal high standards. They have been obsessing over AUBURN.

I have known for the past year that the FEAR THE THUMB, was really, really bothering the bammer fans. But I had no idea it was bothering their football players so much.

:thumbsup:

I'm glad it's bothering them. In fact, I'm thrilled that they're ticked off. Maybe we'll come out annd play with emotion this year and not look lethargic like the '05 game.

I'm glad it's bothering them. In fact, I'm thrilled that they're ticked off. Maybe we'll come out annd play with emotion this year and not look lethargic like the '05 game.

So am I!!! So AU players...here's your bullitin board material! BAMAR'S GOING TO HIT YOU IN THE MOUTH!!!!So please...KICK THEIR ARSE for us all!!!!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!

:au::homer:

Suppose we should mourn our 4 straight victories against the Terrible Turds so it will make them feel better? :thumbsup:

I totally agree Legal Eagle. If it takes Tubby holding up four fingers to motivate the Turds for the Iron Bowl, they're problems are deeper than we thought.

I am glad the bammer players are getting sky high too. I have seen many occasions over the years when it was Auburn players getting pumped up over past events and locker room stuff. It usually backfires because the cooler heads focus on the game and execution of plays. In a big game like this, players emotions don't need to be flat but they shouldnt be too high either.

I don't get why they are so concerned how we celebrate a victory in our own stadium. I mean it is one thing and a bit of cruddiness to celebrate like a fool at someone elses stadium, but when you are home you can do what you want. It is your stadium and your fans. You can do what you want.

The Tigers will need no more motivation than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT THEM TURDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fear the FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And six, seven, eight ;)

I am glad the bammer players are getting sky high too. I have seen many occasions over the years when it was Auburn players getting pumped up over past events and locker room stuff. It usually backfires because the cooler heads focus on the game and execution of plays. In a big game like this, players emotions don't need to be flat but they shouldnt be too high either.

Thats true....If their players loose coolness, they are gonna suck big time...more penalties and a convincing auburn victory...

Go Tigers!!!

War Eagle!!

Player Name: Le'Ron McClain #33

Position: Trash Talker

Statistics No Yds Avg TD Att Yds Avg TD

2006 16 142 8.9 3 10 53 5.3 0

Try to play the game on the Field, Mr.Le'Ron McClain!!!

Wait..I'm confused. I thought the last four Iron Bowls were moral victories for them anyway since they won the majority of the quarters. :rolleyes:

Hey, wait, AU won the second half vs the Bulldogs last week! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived