Best Bama Rationalizaton?

otterinbham

1) It's the coaching

2) We're playing with DuBose's men

3) Didn't the refs see those two holding calls?

C'mon, send in yours! Because there's no sweeter sound in the world than a Bama fan whining.

I'm going to go with the officiating. Personally, I think its a crap excuse because they were holding all night and got away with most of them. They shouldn't blame the coaching, I think Shula did a decent job. The play calling had our D on its heels most of the night.

Someone is going to use the flawed logic of "we beat yall but yall just scored more points." Mark my word.

2004 – “We would have won if Brodie had Played.”

2005 – “ We would have won if Brodie had not played.”

2006 – “ We would have won if it not for J.P. Wilson.”

(I know rational fans will not think that about 2006 but I’m sure there will be some nuts that feel that way.) I think he’s a good QB with a bright future ahead of him.

(I know rational fans will not think that about 2006 but I’m sure there will be some nuts that feel that way.) I think he’s a good QB with a bright future ahead of him.

I unfortunately feel the same way about Sarah Jessica. I wish he was somewhere else where I didn't mind it so much.

I unfortunately feel the same way about Sarah Jessica. I wish he was somewhere else where I didn't mind it so much.

We'll have a better one than they do in a few years (not that we don't know, Cox has just been off lately). They lose some good receivers too. Also, Mushcamp will have our D performing exceptionally in another year or two. I wouldn't worry about it too much, at least right now.

guys, you're missing the obvious answer:

"courtney taylor didn't play, and that threw off all of our defensive strategy. otherwise, we pitch a shutout."

1) We are coming off probation.

2) The refs were not calling things against AU. (this one is already happening)

their primary excuse will be probation for the next 10-15 years. They will still be whining about probation in 2020.....and beyond..

1) It's the coaching

2) We're playing with DuBose's men

3) Didn't the refs see those two holding calls?

C'mon, send in yours! Because there's no sweeter sound in the world than a Bama fan whining.

"The dog ate my playbook." B)

:au::homer:

Archived