Since we officially own Bryant Denny

otterinbham

You know the statue out in front of the stadium w/2 guys holding up an Alabama flag? I'd like to change that flag for an Auburn flag, take a picture, then change it back to an Alabama flag. It would drive them nuts. Or just leaving the Auburn flag there. But that could be used against us.

let 'em play there, but use player interviews for other games (or media days) to take opportunities to randomly through in jabs like, "auburn university has really taught us a lot about charity and giving by letting those guys play in that stadium... it's really helped us build character." or "it's tough playing road games in the sec. it's especially tough for us playing away from bryant-denny for so many games."

that's my vote.

You know the statue out in front of the stadium w/2 guys holding up an Alabama flag? I'd like to change that flag for an Auburn flag, take a picture, then change it back to an Alabama flag. It would drive them nuts. Or just leaving the Auburn flag there. But that could be used against us.

Someone good with photoshop can probably get it done.

Anyone here?????

Replace the Alabama logo at midfield with a thumb?

Tommy Tuberville field at Bryant-Denny Stadium?

Erect a statue of Tuberville in the walk of champions, five fingers raised with space to raise more?

isn't that the one about when they beat a b'ham high school in an exhibition game or something for their first win????? now that is classless...

isn't that the one about when they beat a b'ham high school in an exhibition game or something for their first win????? now that is classless...

I thought that was so funny that the mighty bammers first win ever in football was against a high school team! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I don't think we should mind them playing there - we just stipulate that Shula has to remain their head coach and that every other year we will beat them. Just FEAR AU

1) rent it out for redneck weddings and funerals.

2)set up a Ben & Jerry's stand.

3)Dirt track racing. The stumpnecks would show up in droves.

4)WWF

5)Monster trucks.

need some photoshop people on this...some great ideas....love replacing the center logo with a thumb....or how about just putting our tiger eyes symbol on it..and naming it tommy tuberville field at drunk-denny stadium..

Guest BoStillKnows

I think we should make it Bear Park in the offseason...park trailers on the field...set up a laundry mat in the locker room...sell BUD in the concession stands...use the jumbotron to alternate between Bear stories, All in the Family reruns, and Sanford & Son...We could make a ton of money.

During football season, we could just move it all to the Quad.

like the old saying, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

there is auburn karma in that stadium. don't mess with karma.

i just say leave it alone and let bammer's continue to use it as a wedding venue. it makes for good conversation after the season.

Make it an annex for the insane at Brice Mental Hospital i Tuscalooser.....that way they would know their seat number and where to go

Archived