Alabama's new head coach

GalensGhost

I heard they were going to go after a more laid back type of guy. You know the kind of guy that understands a hawaiian shirt and The Snake can get along with.

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

nicknoltedui.jpg

Isn't Gary Busey dain bramaged from that fall off his motorcycle without a helment awhile back? He'd fit right in with the bammies. :P

He is, but I guarantee it's not from the fall off his motorcycle.

Oh no, it's worse than feared. Berenger turned them down. Busey failed the physical. Nolte decided to wait to see if the Louisiana Monroe job opened up.

According to Paul Gattis of the Huntsville Times, Bama's next coach will be:

l_shula%20bear.jpg

MIKE SHULA! :cheer:

That is probably the funniest picture I've ever seen in light of the current circumstances.

Please, tell me that picture is something you made up, that it isn't real. Although, I wouldn't doubt it for a minute!

If its anything absurd involving the Bear, you know its real. That painting was basically a holy artifact when Shula was hired.

Here's the newest version of Standing in the Shadows. Brought to you by the fine Photoshop skills of autiger518.

tradishun.jpg

Please, tell me that picture is something you made up, that it isn't real. Although, I wouldn't doubt it for a minute!

One of my buddies has that painting on his wall. Yes he is a bammer. There was one of Dennis Franchonie. But I have not seen it for sale. I would love to have it.

Archived