For 'bama fans...

EllisHugh

His body language isn't particularly persuasive.

nothing about this whole situation is particularly persuasive. <_<

We need to get all these copies and put them in a pine box somewhere.

Maybe Alabama and Auburn folks can finally STHU and get back to football. This is just coachspeak, nothing less.

We need to get all these copies and put them in a pine box somewhere.

Maybe Alabama and Auburn folks can finally STHU and get back to football. This is just coachspeak, nothing less.

Thank you David.

Well if he comes, I think Bama moves to the top of LSU's hate list. We will get replaced.

Can you imagine the LSU Tigers at Death Valley handing out a $40M Revenge Butt-Whipping to $aban?

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

That would be worth $200 a ticket!

Well if he comes, I think Bama moves to the top of LSU's hate list. We will get replaced.

You just may be right! When $aban left LSU, he said it was to take his "dream job". He got total control in Miami & a huge salary...not that he didn't have that at LSU. Words from the higher ups in TAF (Tiger Athletic Foundation) and the Board of Supervisors was that LSU was going to offer $4M/year to stay. $aban's agent, Jimmy Sexton (and Tubby's agent for that matter), tried to get $aban to stay and so did Terry, $aban's wife. Sexton is on record in telling $aban that he would achieve "Bear" Bryant status at LSU if he stayed. Despite his wife & agent wanting him to stay & LSU willing to pony up 'bama type cash, he still left because it was his "dream job".

Now, if after only 2 years in South Beach, he comes back to the SECW for the same cash, (NTP) Nick the Prick and 'bama will be lambasted on every stage by LSU fans. And Auburn fans only thought LSU fans were bad before...if I had to guess, I'd say just wait and see what would happen now!

You just may be right! When $aban left LSU, he said it was to take his "dream job". He got total control in Miami & a huge salary...not that he didn't have that at LSU. Words from the higher ups in TAF (Tiger Athletic Foundation) and the Board of Supervisors was that LSU was going to offer $4M/year to stay. $aban's agent, Jimmy Sexton (and Tubby's agent for that matter), tried to get $aban to stay and so did Terry, $aban's wife. Sexton is on record in telling $aban that he would achieve "Bear" Bryant status at LSU if he stayed. Despite his wife & agent wanting him to stay & LSU willing to pony up 'bama type cash, he still left because it was his "dream job".

Now, if after only 2 years in South Beach, he comes back to the SECW for the same cash, (NTP) Nick the Prick and 'bama will be lambasted on every stage by LSU fans. And Auburn fans only thought LSU fans were bad before...if I had to guess, I'd say just wait and see what would happen now!

and as if you didn't have it before, the majority of the Auburn Nation will support you 100% in your

hate for uat.

Ah, but the huge difference is now that Bama will be bearing the brunt of that, and not Auburn. More power to you, I say!

Maybe Alabama and Auburn folks can finally STHU and get back to football.

Of all people you say this comment!?! Sorry if I might seem out of line here but I'm not delusional one bit :poke:

Maybe Alabama and Auburn folks can finally STHU and get back to football.

Of all people you say this comment!?! Sorry if I might seem out of line here but I'm not delusional one bit :poke:

HAHA.........but yes, im ready for football talk dangit.

Archived