Coming soon

BAMMERPERRY

Saban1.jpg

:cheer:

Oh, I get it now! Coming Soon, more disgraceful claims of MNC's you never won now with fake photoshop enhancements! Hell BP, we knew THAT already... :poke:

I think this is more like it......

3 years from now...(everyone sing the Steve Miller Song "Take the Money and Run) While you look at this picture:

moneyrun.jpg

now that is funny!!!!!!!!!

I've seen that picture quite often in so many places and to tell the truth "I hate it with passion"

First, artistically JPW looks 16yrs old in it

Second, I think as a Bama fan I feel offended with all the accomplishments that we've garnered, we cheer ourselves by a stolen picture and a badly modified image

Third, it just jumps way too high and reach way too far. I am excited by coach Saban but to raise expectation that much after "what 3 weeks from hire" is just plain stupid.

Unfortunately, I was not shying from voicing my opinion in other bama sites and got banned in a hindsight :blink:

I've seen that picture quite often in so many places and to tell the truth "I hate it with passion"

First, artistically JPW looks 16yrs old in it

Second, I think as a Bama fan I feel offended with all the accomplishments that we've garnered, we cheer ourselves by a stolen picture and a badly modified image

Third, it just jumps way too high and reach way too far. I am excited by coach Saban but to raise expectation that much after "what 3 weeks from hire" is just plain stupid.

Unfortunately, I was not shying from voicing my opinion in other bama sites and got banned in a hindsight :blink:

I'm still shocked no one has noticed Michael Clayton in the background. :roflol:

:roflol:

Figures.

I saw that people gave you a hard time for asking about our mascot situation.

I personally will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you truly don't know, although for anyone who has ever lived in Alabama, that does seem somewhat hard to believe.

Judging from your post here, I will go ahead and assume you're not another BamaPerry or houndstooth mafia, and are one of the few Bama fans I have encountered who is actually capable of thought.

Figures.

I personally will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you truly don't know, although for anyone who has ever lived in Alabama, that does seem somewhat hard to believe.

Judging from your post here, I will go ahead and assume you're not another BamaPerry or houndstooth mafia, and are one of the few Bama fans I have encountered who is actually capable of thought.

Thanks for the sincere feelings AUChizad, and as a matter of fact I m not from the south and either the whole continent of North America.

I've spent 4 years in t-town to go to school and I fell in love with its football tradition. So you can say that my football experience just crossed the 10yr mark and that's starting from the basics of the sport - I have to say it's refreshing to encounter a rival fan who actually puts 1 + 1 before judging and jumping all over the charts whenever a bama name is mentioned,

tx again and stay classy bro/sis

Figures.

Thanks for the sincere feelings AUChizad, and as a matter of fact I m not from the south and either the whole continent of North America.

I've spent 4 years in t-town to go to school and I fell in love with its football tradition. So you can say that my football experience just crossed the 10yr mark and that's starting from the basics of the sport - I have to say it's refreshing to encounter a rival fan who actually puts 1 + 1 before judging and jumping all over the charts whenever a bama name is mentioned,

Figures.

The bro was for me, the sis was for you.

Archived