O$abin bin Lyin Trivia Question

Proud Tiger

Slick Nick says he only gets the very best assistants for his staff. And it supposedly looks good on your resume' to have the experience of working for him. If that's the case, there should be several former

O$abin Bin Lying asst's who are now HCs. Can anyone tell me how many?

Jimbo Fisher is the one that has come the closest I believe. Muschamp was the other coordinator and I haven't heard any other's name pop up as far as coaches go.

Um, you guys haven't been listening to the 'Bama propaganda machine; Nick $aban is such a great coach he could have 3 former pee-wee football coaches helping him and they would still win the BCS NC next year. And especially considering the money he is earning, he shouldn't even need but a few guys, 1 to hold his headset cable (not hooked to anyone, he doesn't lower himself to listen to the advice of anyone) and the other to handle his Superman cape...

Slick Nick says he only gets the very best assistants for his staff. And it supposedly looks good on your resume' to have the experience of working for him. If that's the case, there should be several former

Proud, did you see the Saban interview today on ESPN with Mortenson?

Mortenson asks a legit question about what he will do when other teams question his lying that he has done publicly...was waiting for a good response

His answer? Dealt with just how he really is a honest/truthful person and whatnot...

Was really a bad answer, imo.

Proud, did you see the Saban interview today on ESPN with Mortenson?---Nope, I had lots better things to do.

Mortenson asks a legit question about what he will do when other teams question his lying that he has done publicly...was waiting for a good response

His answer? Dealt with just how he really is a honest/truthful person and whatnot...and that in itself is another lie :)

His answer? Dealt with just how he really is a honest/truthful person and whatnot...

I saw it Slink I was looking for a good answer as well but none was given

I saw it Slink I was looking for a good answer as well but none was given

I saw it too. I didn't however, catch the second half of the interview where they were supposedly going to ask him how he feels about living in the Bahr's shadow. Anyone see this?

I have waited awhile to give an answer to the original question in this thread thinking someone would come up with the answer. Slick Nick has had one ass't become a HC and that was Derek Dooley is now the HC at...........drum roll.......Louisianna Tech. But Derek may have learned more from his Dad that he did

$aban. His Dad is Vince Dooley

Archived