Back from Tuscaloosa

TigerMom

The first time I went there, I didn't like it.

Second time I went to visit some friends, loved it.

I think once I had someone from there show me where to go and whatnot, it made it a LOT of fun.

The reason I was concerned about my car getting keyed is because I was staying in Tuscalooser, at a not very great place AWAY from the campus. There was a sign posted in the parking lot which stated "the management will not be held responsible for any damage to vehicles parked in this parking lot". I drive a nice car with AU stuff on it - and I WAS concerned it could be damaged. I am not saying Alabama people go around destroying cars, I was simply stating I was concerned that it could happen. Alabama does have some FANATICAL fans, you know.

Unlike the damage that happened to your car on the :au: campus ? :poke: Remember the dent earlier in the year?

I think that happened at the mall! It was a teeny dent - gone now, and it didn't cost a thing!

You told me it happened after you were leaving the parking lot at :au: after a hard day of classes and study now I find out the truth!! :no:

It was an interesting trip. Their conference and music facilities are top notch! I wish we had that at AU, but the town is not pretty, the campus isn't as pretty as AU. I was thankful my car wasn't keyed. The student newspaper went on and on about how N$ is a "recognized name" and that will help product sales and generate more $$ for the University (which they will need to pay $aint Nick).

You were afraid of getting you car keyed? Are you kidding me? Its not like you were in down town Atlanta. Your not the only Auburn fan that has come through Alabama.

Nope. There are thousands of us who live there or near there. Thousands.

I think that happened at the mall! It was a teeny dent - gone now, and it didn't cost a thing!

You told me it happened after you were leaving the parking lot at :au: after a hard day of classes and study now I find out the truth!! :no:

Uh oh...you just gotta love it when spouses are on the same board.

Luckily my wife will never join up...

Archived