Yeah, you guys loved him

BamaGrad03

when he was bashing bama. Saying he was a champion for all that was right with the world. Check out this post by Tennstud...if legit...probably the most sad thing I've read from him. And thats saying a lot.

Re: I was in NY City this summer acting as a tour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guide and while in Trump Tower, Donald entered the bldg, saw my UT sport shirt and cap, asked the football players where they were from, and walked us over to a large display case where he showed me a beautiful Orange knit shirt; I asked the price; he said $65.00 so because it was him, we bought 6 for our group. He paused and asked where I was from; I told him Memphis and he volunteered it was sad about his old friend, from the spring football league, Memphis owner Logan Young. I told him no, it was a blessing, and I'm the one who pushed him down the stairs, that it was no accident. His face turned pale, he looked shocked, and walked away!

The pull over polo shirt had the Trump logo on it! I had never paid more than $20.00 for a sport shirt in my life!

Edited by: Tennstud at: 1/23/07 8:56:21 pm

1. I for one never really cared for the stud although some of his material was interesting.

2. You don't get to a position like trump is in w/o leaving a bunch of bodies in your wake so I think it's funny here that someone slammed his ass when he was ready to play nice. Everyone needs a bitch slap once in a while.

3. If you're waiting for me to cry for trump please hold your breath. Don't blame me when you lose consciousness though.

Loved him? Poor choice of words considering tennstud's an acknowleged alternative-lifestyle type (NTTAWWT.) I'll say this: while I'm not an admirer of this guy or what he writes, I certainly didn't mind him exposing the seedy underside of college recruiting, bammie-style. For that, I think all you bammie fans owe him, big time. He did y'all a huge favor by putting you on the straight & narrow path and forcing y'all to compete on a level playing field. First time in what, 80 years or so? That's got to be worth a little something something, gratitude-wise. I think an e-mail thank you to him would be the least you could do.

The Bammers have been cheating since the 1920's. I am grateful to Phil Fulmer, Tennstudd, or anybody else who finally exposed the cheating that has been going on in Tuscaloser for the last 75 or 80 years. I really dont care what else Tennstud does.

The Bammers have been cheating since the 1920's. I am grateful to Phil Fulmer, Tennstudd, or anybody else who finally exposed the cheating that has been going on in Tuscaloser for the last 75 or 80 years. I really dont care what else Tennstud does.

and you must be grateful for Eric and Twileeta Ramsey! :lol:

and you must be grateful for Eric and Twileeta Ramsey! :lol:

As you should for Gene Jelks, also. How about that bet you loudmouthed chicken. Are you STILL SCARED? :moon:

Archived