mike shula update

auwallace

one of my good friends called me yesterday and told me that he saw mike shula at lunch in mobile. He was eating with various members of the jacksonville jaguars coaching staff including jack del rio. Not big news though i guess since unemployed coaches are a plenty down there right now, its like a coaching job fair.

Paul Finescum is presently thinking of sly jokes he can tell on his show about what Shula ordered for lunch.

you aren't implying that old finebaum has no ability to offer original information and simply relies on internet message board fodder are you?

Paul Finescum is presently thinking of sly jokes he can tell on his show about what Shula ordered for lunch.

you aren't implying that old finebaum has no ability to offer original information and simply relies on internet message board fodder are you?

Hmmm....No, he uses the guise of being quick and wity. He secretly lurks the boards and works on quick one liners and snide jokes to use. We all know his 'unbiased' fan base will call in with a plethora of questions covering all angles of the national sporting world news. Then he slyly slips in the Mike Shula joke when some caller brings up the before mentioned story of Shula eating lunch with Del Rio.

"Mikey had to buy Del Rio's lunch obviously. Heck, he can afford to. What is he trying to do brown noise and get a job from the Jags." Guarantee, it will be mentioned on his show.

I'd like to see CMS lands somewhere in the pros this year. Hey, the guy had never been a head coach and stepped in to Bammie's program when they were absolutely desperate. He got em' through and took a lot of hits from fans, admins, media. He never really ran his mouth and wasn't controversial. Just did his job.

I don't think the guy was a good head coach and yes, I did want him to stay because I never though he'd take them any farther than he did. That particular job ain't for everyone. He deserves a shot to at least be a position coach somewhere in the pros.

Archived