Poll Question

WarTiger

How long will UAT stay off probation?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How long will UAT stay off probation?

• Less than a year
    • 1-2 years
    • 3-5 years
    • No probation for at least the next 5 years

UAT fans are positively giddy today, I'm sure, since today marks the last official day of UAT's probation... I thought it would be fun to see what the rest of you think as to how long UAT remains off probation. I'm guessing the 3-5 year mark. I really think it will be less than 3 years, so we'll have to see...

more than 5 - maybe it's me, but the NCAA isn't doing anything to teams anymore..

If they have to put USC on probation, it is looking more and more likely, they may just say F'It and come after everyone.

Alabama won't be back on probation for a loooooooong time. In fact, it's y'alls turn now.

Yeah...I'm sure the UAT alumni are working overtime to make it happen, just like they always do...

Alabama won't be back on probation for a loooooooong time. In fact, it's y'alls turn now.

Yeah...I'm sure the UAT alumni are working overtime to make it happen, just like they always do...

Yeah that's one way to look at it. But I was thinking he meant they were being much more discrete about the prepaid gift cards and prepaid Debit cards. <_<

Yeah that's one way to look at it. But I was thinking he meant they were being much more discrete about the prepaid gift cards and prepaid Debit cards. <_<

could be...after all, we know uat has never stopped the money flow. but, don't forget, they have never stopped doing everything in their power to undermine other programs that may pose a threat to their program, and continue to expose it for the mediocrity that it is..

Its just what they do when they cant beat us on the field...

UAT fans are positively giddy today, I'm sure, since today marks the last official day of UAT's probation... I thought it would be fun to see what the rest of you think as to how long UAT remains off probation. I'm guessing the 3-5 year mark. I really think it will be less than 3 years, so we'll have to see...

Why is there a poll concerning our being on probation. Hasn't Auburn University been on probation more times than Alabama?

Why is there a poll concerning our being on probation. Hasn't Auburn University been on probation more times than Alabama?

Don't bring up that fact. This is what they consider "fun." Much like a child going to Chuck E. Cheese's.

How many times has Alabama been on probation since Auburn's last probation? I know you probably still live in 1979, but if you can temporarily shift your thought into modern times, answer that question for me. After that, you can go kneel before your picture of the houndstooth hat covering the hole in the double wide's wall where you threw the can of natural light.

well, uat has been on probation 3 times since auburn's last probation...and we all know that UAT set us up with the NCAA. These charges conveniently came up after we had reeled off 4 straight wins in the series...and gotten the game out of bham... we know uat hated that, and would move it back to bham in a heartbeat. After all they can't seem to beat us even in their own cesspool of a stadium. We also know when we went on probation in 1993, that we followed it up by going 20-1-1 over the next two years....UAT followed there latest by going 14-12 over the next two years. See even on probation we still win, uat struggles to be above .500. Now to be fair, uat did have a 1o win season in 2002, props for that...and also props for continuing the uat tradition of having a LOSING season the following year. Yet another UAT myth exposed.

For 5 years we've heard nothing from uat fans but the excuse of being on probation everytime they lose a game....yet when we were on probation over 13 years ago, we had no problem winning.... wonder why that is???

well, uat has been on probation 3 times since auburn's last probation...and we all know that UAT set us up with the NCAA. These charges conveniently came up after we had reeled off 4 straight wins in the series...and gotten the game out of bham... we know uat hated that, and would move it back to bham in a heartbeat. After all they can't seem to beat us even in their own cesspool of a stadium. We also know when we went on probation in 1993, that we followed it up by going 20-1-1 over the next two years....UAT followed there latest by going 14-12 over the next two years. See even on probation we still win, uat struggles to be above .500. Now to be fair, uat did have a 1o win season in 2002, props for that...and also props for continuing the uat tradition of having a LOSING season the following year. Yet another UAT myth exposed.

For 5 years we've heard nothing from uat fans but the excuse of being on probation everytime they lose a game....yet when we were on probation over 13 years ago, we had no problem winning.... wonder why that is???

We set you up? Riiiiiiiight. That was the same claim the mayor DC made when the cops walked in on him holding crack in one hand and a hooker in the other. Yeah, we set you up allright.

I love the game being on the two campuses. Brutal honesty here, I don't like your campus or anything about it. The stadium is a nice venue once you sit down and the atmosphere is electric... Even with it going to Auburn every other year, it's much better than B'Ham. Much better.

When you went on probation in 1993, how did we go 14-12 over the next two years? 21-4-1 is my count. Anyway... moving on... how many schollies did you lose? I remember hearing about how you weren't on TV, but so what? There weren't many games on the tube back then anyway. That "punishment" hurt the other team for that one game as much as it "hurt" you. Also, everybody knows that the pain of probation doesn't kick in immediately. If AU was all of the sudden only allowed to sign 15 kids next week, you wouldn't see a difference on the field in '07. How many of them are going to make a significant impact as true freshman? 2 or 3 at the MAX. 2008 might still be okay... all hell would break loose in 2009. Not to mention external factor such as losing your ENTIRE backfield. I'm not a Shula supporter, but the man had a helluva lot to go through. So, when we posted 10 wins in '02... probation was not a crutch. 2003? That's when we started our nosedive. In other words, yeah, you can still win on probation... Especially when you get a slap on the wrist (if that) and it's not spread out over a period of 4 years. When you go on a probation like Alabama did, they mean to cripple you. I'm not saying that what happened was the right thing to do and we should've skated for it... but to imply that we're a mid-level program because of it is hogwash.

The probation had little to do with the '06 year. While we were being forced to settle for lesser quality recruits, some bonehead recruiting decisions were made. Stupid mistakes are more to blame than probation for 2006 IMO.

Don't bring up that fact. This is what they consider "fun." Much like a child going to Chuck E. Cheese's.

If we're like children, why are you here?

We set you up? Riiiiiiiight. That was the same claim the mayor DC made when the cops walked in on him holding crack in one hand and a hooker in the other. Yeah, we set you up allright.

Didn't you know? They never actually did anything wrong. Anytime they ever got in (record number) trouble in their history, its because mean ole Bammy set them up.

Didn't you know? They never actually did anything wrong. Anytime they ever got in (record number) trouble in their history, its because mean ole Bammy set them up.

Don't be ridiculous, BG. It's documented in a number of books. Your saint, Bahr Bryunt, was so completely and utterly terrified of Auburn that he became the original Fat Phil and continually fed information -- at least some of it fabricated and most of it after his staff had done the same or worse -- to the NCAA in order to keep Auburn down. He was such a wuss, he couldn't handle a level playing field.

There's no question you guys were behind Twiletta Ramsey's nonsense. That was a complete set up. And as for the "tapes"? They were a) doctored and B) proved absolutely nothing.

That's why it's so funny to see you guys all incensed and high and mighty over what Fulmer did. All he was doing was following one of Bama's most cherished traditions.

I love the game being on the two campuses. Brutal honesty here, I don't like your campus or anything about it. The stadium is a nice venue once you sit down and the atmosphere is electric... Even with it going to Auburn every other year, it's much better than B'Ham. Much better.

When you went on probation in 1993, how did we go 14-12 over the next two years? 21-4-1 is my count. Anyway... moving on... how many schollies did you lose? I remember hearing about how you weren't on TV, but so what? There weren't many games on the tube back then anyway. That "punishment" hurt the other team for that one game as much as it "hurt" you. Also, everybody knows that the pain of probation doesn't kick in immediately. If AU was all of the sudden only allowed to sign 15 kids next week, you wouldn't see a difference on the field in '07. How many of them are going to make a significant impact as true freshman? 2 or 3 at the MAX. 2008 might still be okay... all hell would break loose in 2009. Not to mention external factor such as losing your ENTIRE backfield. I'm not a Shula supporter, but the man had a helluva lot to go through. So, when we posted 10 wins in '02... probation was not a crutch. 2003? That's when we started our nosedive. In other words, yeah, you can still win on probation... Especially when you get a slap on the wrist (if that) and it's not spread out over a period of 4 years. When you go on a probation like Alabama did, they mean to cripple you. I'm not saying that what happened was the right thing to do and we should've skated for it... but to imply that we're a mid-level program because of it is hogwash.

Well, first of all, I probably wasn't very clear in my post. I was comparing our probation in 1993 to your latest stint that began in 2002....you were 10-3, then 4-9, that's where I got 14-12..... BUT, since you brought it up...you were not 21-4-1 over the same two year period in 1993 like you "calculate".. That's the bammer math at work again. You were officially 13-13 over the 93 and 94 seasons..

http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/record...pl?team=Alabama

Everybody that was around KNOWS uat set us up...UAT will do anything to undermine the success of Auburn's program and you know it. It's what they do when they can't seem to beat us on the field. Whether you choose to accept the truth or not, is entirely up to you. UAT is the most corrupt institution in all of collegiate athletics and has been since the 1920's..

The probation had little to do with the '06 year. While we were being forced to settle for lesser quality recruits, some bonehead recruiting decisions were made. Stupid mistakes are more to blame than probation for 2006 IMO.

You uat fans really need to have a group meeting and decide what its gonna be. One of your own fans on this very site in another thread said that SHULA would find quality recruits BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE would know about them. Now you're telling me that uat had to "settle" for lesser quality recruits... Which is it?? and What's it gonna be tomorrow?? Another one of your own said recently ON THIS BOARD regarding recruits, "If we want him, we TAKE HIM". Whats happened there??

• 2 weeks later...

Brutal honesty here, I don't like your campus or anything about it.

Try opening your eyes to compare the two. Your campus is in the ghetto and full of ignorant white trash fans who want to fight men and women for fun. Both times I went to your trash city I or someone I was with was assaulted for no reason whatsoever except that your trash fans need to get a grip on life. You cant just try to fight people in a crowd because they are wearing the colors that denote the winning team. Pathetic. Sick. Sad. Oh and our campus is much nicer and has the "best women in the SEC". But yall may have us beat on alcohol consumtion and arrests because both years I came, all the Bama fans were arrested in both cases mentioned above. BAMA = OLE MISS. I just dread the day that Saban beats us because then every drunk trailer trash inbred in the state will be whoopin it up and beating their wives and proclaiming UAT is back to this imaginary place that they keep coming back to which leads to Auburn humiliating them year in and year out. I hope this year, more than I ever have, that we beat the S#$# out of bammar. Win or lose, at least in the odd years I can travel safely to and from the game and ENJOY it.

Archived