Signing Day Surprise!

TitanTiger

Cool! I'm not familiar w/ him, but a 4 star Linebacker sounds like a great pickup.

Thanks for all the update (both here and in the "official" thread).

Any idea on what the holdup is w/ Lamb? We have everyone else in, right?

Cool! I'm not familiar w/ him, but a 4 star Linebacker sounds like a great pickup.

He's a bigger version of Travis Williams. Fast very fast.

CWM is very high on this kid.

Rumor has it, we could have one more surprise.

Unless it is a typo, Rivals has him listed at 6-1, 184 pounds. A little small, even for an Auburn linebacker. However, with the talent I'm sure the guy has, this staff will be able to make the guy effective. Welcome aboard, Carlton!

Unless it is a typo, Rivals has him listed at 6-1, 184 pounds. A little small, even for an Auburn linebacker. However, with the talent I'm sure the guy has, this staff will be able to make the guy effective. Welcome aboard, Carlton!

I saw 200 lbs on Scout ... a average would be 192 ... it will be interesting to get the correct weight.

That was his measurements at one of the early spring combines. He was also the fastest LB on the field that day. I'll keep looking for his updated height and weight.

who's the other rumored surprise??

Word was that Drake Nevis might of been considering a switch on signing day. Of course it never happened.

Here is some video on Carlton Johnson. Pretty impressive stuff.

Word was that Drake Nevis might of been considering a switch on signing day. Of course it never happened.

Most of these fast linebackers can be neutralized by running right at them. Not this kid!!! Did you see the play where he blew up the guard and then crushed the running back? That was awesome!

Most of these fast linebackers can be neutralized by running right at them. Not this kid!!! Did you see the play where he blew up the guard and then crushed the running back? That was awesome!

CWM is very high on this kid. That alone is enough to get me excited.

He's got some catching up to do academically if he is to factor into Auburn's immediate plans.

That's the #1 reason why he flew under the radar.

Archived