Shula Sr's latest Shot at Saban

sogaaufan

One being the VOLUNTARY strength and conditioning program

I tried to tell you about Brodie eating popsicles and watching TV in the weight room, did you want to listen? :no:

You hear about Saban ripping out the PS2 systems and TVs out of the "players lounge" next to the weightroom?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You hear about Saban ripping out the PS2 systems and TVs out of the "players lounge" next to the weightroom?

No. What happened? Did his kid need a new PS2 system or something?

One being the VOLUNTARY strength and conditioning program

I tried to tell you about Brodie eating popsicles and watching TV in the weight room, did you want to listen? :no:

WC, come on man....its something positive, so of course you know it has to be an unfounded rumor that you can't prove so there's no way it could have happened. or at least thats something i've learned lately. if its positive, then its just complete BS and no way it could have happened.

No. What happened? Did his kid need a new PS2 system or something?

Nah.

He sent them to Jacksonville. One for each of Shula's girls.

This is not true. It's urban legend. It did not happen. It's just a story passed around by Bama fans that has no basis in fact. Better check your "source".

This is not true. It's urban legend. It did not happen. It's just a story passed around by Bama fans that has no basis in fact. Better check your "source".

I have heard the story. I can believe it too. You have to ask yourselves: Why was there ever a PS2 in the weightroom area anyway? Wish I had a copy of Shanehead and his annual spring call to the PFS about how the Tide players were all natural born gym rats and they are now stronger, better, faster than any Bama team has ever been. Hear it every Spring.

I said he was slightly better in terms of Xs and Os (still believe that)
emphasis added.

if one single thing led to shula's demise, it was his Xs and Os in his final Iron Bowl...bless his heart.

emphasis added.

if one single thing led to shula's demise, it was his Xs and Os in his final Iron Bowl...bless his heart.

The Saban thing started after the 10RC game. It was a done deal.

emphasis added.

Yeah, which would make Saban an even bigger liar. What does that have to do with the discussion at hand, you pathetic little turd?

emphasis added.

Here it is BG.....BP has broke the story.

Sabear is a liar? ;);)

Everyone knows he ripped out the PS2s to make room for the XBOX 360s.

No, it was for the Wii's. Get your sources straight...

Well I already told you they were out of shape. They aren't ready for all the active physical motion required to work with a wii.

I have heard the story. I can believe it too. You have to ask yourselves: Why was there ever a PS2 in the weightroom area anyway? Wish I had a copy of Shanehead and his annual spring call to the PFS about how the Tide players were all natural born gym rats and they are now stronger, better, faster than any Bama team has ever been. Hear it every Spring.

You may have heard the story, D, but it is unequivocally untrue. I know for a fact that it did not happen -- because those things weren't there to begin with.

You may have heard the story, D, but it is unequivocally untrue. I know for a fact that it did not happen -- because those things weren't there to begin with.

You are correct sir, they just moved the TV's to the cardio area.

how do you know? because you said so?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Maybe because he has been in the building in question and seen the weight room?

Possibly because it has gone from Saban ordering the maintenance staff that the TVs be taken down in the weight room to the new S&C coach saying it in a heavy Cajun accent and making sure that plenty of grabage cans were availiable to Saban physically ripping the PS3 and TVs out and throwing them out of the players' lounge adjacent to the weight room.

The story is continually changing. Much like Saban's source of income.

Someone told me about him removing the PS2's and they may have just been talking. But, they were there. The players lounge had TVs, couches, and PS2's during the Shula era. I know that because I've seen them. They were definitely there at one time.

Bammers speak in hyperboles about $aban as much as the rest of us do about Chuck Norris.

I heard $aban unplugged the TV's and ate them. Then he made his players lay in shallow graves, filled them with cement, let it dry for a day, then made them work their way out.

Maybe because he has been in the building in question and seen the weight room?

Possibly because it has gone from Saban ordering the maintenance staff that the TVs be taken down in the weight room to the new S&C coach saying it in a heavy Cajun accent and making sure that plenty of grabage cans were availiable to Saban physically ripping the PS3 and TVs out and throwing them out of the players' lounge adjacent to the weight room.

The story is continually changing. Much like Saban's source of income.

maybe i've been in the building in question and seen the weight room too ;)

The fact that has been distorted due to the telephone game bammers play with eachother is that the TV's were moved from the weight stations and free weights to near the cardio machines.

The rest is hyperbolous urban legend that was created by the fact that every time a bammer tells the story to another bammer, they have to throw in their own excited exaggeration.

This is a fact.

And not just because I said so.

Archived