2 Prayer Requests...

woods1110

I have two prayer requests...

All prayers are greatly appreciated and may the Lord bless me with both...

1. My grandmother was just diagnosed with cancer. She started treatment yesterday. It hit me by suprise and I have already lost my grandfather, her husband, to cancer...

2. I am going to "POP THE QUESTION" to my girlfriend on Christmas Eve. Please pray for a long lived life of love and happiness with her...I can't wait!!!!!!

You can count on mine, too!

May God bless you as only He can see is best

1. My grandmother was just diagnosed with cancer. She started treatment yesterday. It hit me by suprise and I have already lost my grandfather, her husband, to cancer...

2. I am going to "POP THE QUESTION" to my girlfriend on Christmas Eve. Please pray for a long lived life of love and happiness with her...I can't wait!!!!!!

Might I add one? My wife woke me Thursday Morning carrying on like she was dying. She scared the H*** outta me. When she went to the doctor that morning, they found several gall stones. One was as big as a turkey egg. She's going to have surgery on Monday and I'd truly appreciate all of your prayers!!

Hope you are going for the mushy and memorable proposal!!!

Yes I am Jenny...

She's going to have surgery on Monday and I'd truly appreciate all of your prayers!!

You have my prayers also Donutboy...

My prayers are sent, Woods and Donut. May your loved ones have a speedy recovery and may your love life be filled with happiness and joy.

Might I add one? My wife woke me Thursday Morning carrying on like she was dying. She scared the H*** outta me. When she went to the doctor that morning, they found several gall stones. One was as big as a turkey egg. She's going to have surgery on Monday and I'd truly appreciate all of your prayers!!

Gotcha on there!

Prayers sent. May God bless in BOTH matters.

He can see what we can't. He knows what is BEST for YOU.

Archived