It does seem the surge is working

Bottomfeeder

The insurgents mowed down a bunch of Shiite pilgrims going to practicing their religion. Hmmm? Makes me glad they are protecting my right to withdraw from such activities such as organized religion. Kudos again to Bush and company. Boy, that ought to tick off Iran.

Bombers massacre Iraq Shiite pilgrims

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Two suicide bombers turned a procession of Shiite pilgrims into a blood-drenched stampede Tuesday, killing scores with a first blast and then claiming more lives among fleeing crowds. At least 106 were killed amid a wave of deadly strikes against Shiites heading for a solemn religious ritual.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070306/ap_on_...y46TlWzBcWs0NUE

If we leave, then I guess they can start killing each other by the thousands.....or better yet, the millions!

But at this point, why not......right? I mean this is what the world wants to happen anyway. The U.S. is no longer the beacon of freedom. It's just another spoiled brat at the table who needs to take one in the gut. Right?

Heck, I'm ready to start riding horses again for transportation anyway. 10.00 a gallon gas is not far off.

Archived