IF YOU THINK WALTER REED IS BAD....

Tigermike

...just wait until you vote in the people who hope to have the government take over ALL health care. Walter Reed, after all, is only one example of what we would get when the government is in charge of all our health care needs. Yet some people seem to think that the solution is more government. Somewhat counterintuitive, to say the least.

socializedmedicine.gif

Whatever you do, don't get sick.

If you would like a glimpse of the daily horrors of socialized medicine and a national health care service, then you need to read this. Here is a brief excerpt in the day of a NHS doctor in Britain.

El Linko

Yep. What no one seems to understand is how Medicare and Medicaid have actually contributed to skyrocketing healthcare costs. A classic case of The Law of Unintended Consequences in action.

...just wait until you vote in the people who hope to have the government take over ALL health care.

Which people are those that hope to have the government take over ALL health care?

Guest Tigrinum Major

...just wait until you vote in the people who hope to have the government take over ALL health care. Walter Reed, after all, is only one example of what we would get when the government is in charge of all our health care needs. Yet some people seem to think that the solution is more government. Somewhat counterintuitive, to say the least.

socializedmedicine.gif

If you would like a glimpse of the daily horrors of socialized medicine and a national health care service, then you need to read this. Here is a brief excerpt in the day of a NHS doctor in Britain.

El Linko

Inaccurate cartoon. Walter Reed is an Army hospital, not a VA hospital.

socializedmedicine.gif

El Linko

Appropriate, since the whole premise is inaccurate.

socializedmedicine.gif

El Linko

So the premise is wrong/inaccurate because dems are not for government run universal health care or is it wrong because the government will run it efficiently?

socializedmedicine.gif

El Linko

So the premise is wrong/inaccurate because dems are not for government run universal health care or is it wrong because the government will run it efficiently?

If you have a link to any elected Dem running for President advocating adopting the British medical system, please provide a link. It will be news to me, but I'd be glad to know it.

socializedmedicine.gif

El Linko

If you have a link to any elected Dem running for President advocating adopting the British medical system, please provide a link. It will be news to me, but I'd be glad to know it.

You need to brush up on the reading comprehension. If you can see anywhere in the post where it said the dems advocated adopting the British medical system, point it out.

socializedmedicine.gif

El Linko

You need to brush up on the reading comprehension. If you can see anywhere in the post where it said the dems advocated adopting the British medical system, point it out.

My comprehension is fine. This statement:

Following a cartoon on "Hillary Care" isn't that complicated to figure out.

socializedmedicine.gif

El Linko

It may not be hard to figure out, but you obviously didn't.

socializedmedicine.gif

El Linko

It may not be hard to figure out, but you obviously didn't.

Then please explain it.

socializedmedicine.gif

El Linko

There it is again TX, just for you.

Show me in the above where it said the dems were advocating adopting the British medical system.

"What it does say is: If you would like a glimpse of the daily horrors of socialized medicine and a national health care service, then you need to read this. Here is a brief excerpt in the day of a NHS doctor in Britain."

Which one of the dems currently running for president is not advocating national health care?

Everything does not have to be a pissing contest. You can't answer a simple question about dems and small govt. You have to turn this thread into a direction that was not there other than in your own imagination. You know what was said and what was intended.

socializedmedicine.gif

El Linko

There it is again TX, just for you.

Show me in the above where it said the dems were advocating adopting the British medical system.

"What it does say is: If you would like a glimpse of the daily horrors of socialized medicine and a national health care service, then you need to read this. Here is a brief excerpt in the day of a NHS doctor in Britain."

Which one of the dems currently running for president is not advocating national health care?

Everything does not have to be a pissing contest. You can't answer a simple question about dems and small govt. You have to turn this thread into a direction that was not there other than in your own imagination. You know what was said and what was intended.

You're the one getting pissy, brother. Have a good night.

Tigermike, I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. Your first post said, "IF YOU THINK WALTER REED IS BAD.......just wait until you vote in the people who hope to have the government take over ALL health care."

I'll re-ask; Which people are those that hope to have the government take over ALL health care?

As you said, it doesn't have to be a pissing contest and it's a simple question.

Is there a dem running that is not pushing national health care?

Which people are those that hope to have the government take over ALL health care? It's a simple question that you should be able to answer since this is one of your recurring themes.

Which people are those that hope to have the government take over ALL health care?

Which people are those that hope to have the government take over ALL health care? It's a simple question that you should be able to answer since this is one of your recurring themes.

Which health care are the dems NOT wanting to take over? You seem to be implying that the dems will be leaving out a few people, who are they?

I tend to be cynical of a political party that is pushing a huge addition to the federal bureaucracy. Especially a political party that is so adamantly against a national ID card. When national health care is pushed on us, I see big problems and huge abuses by people who are not eligible and are paying no taxes. All from the political party that has been railing about spending deficits. I see bureaucrat after bureaucrat lined up to make decisions for me, for you, that bureaucrats shouldn't be in a position to make. The primary job for bureaucrats is to perpetuate their job for themselves and the ones coming after.

To quote Gunnery Sgt. Tom 'Gunny' Highway: "It's a Cluster F_ _ K, Sir."

Which health care are the dems NOT wanting to take over? You seem to be implying that the dems will be leaving out a few people, who are they?

I tend to be cynical of a political party that is pushing a huge addition to the federal bureaucracy. Especially a political party that is so adamantly against a national ID card. When national health care is pushed on us, I see big problems and huge abuses by people who are not eligible and are paying no taxes. All from the political party that has been railing about spending deficits. I see bureaucrat after bureaucrat lined up to make decisions for me, for you, that bureaucrats shouldn't be in a position to make. The primary job for bureaucrats is to perpetuate their job for themselves and the ones coming after.

Which Democrats are proposing a healthcare plan where the government owns the hospitals, the doctors, the nurses, the pharmacies, the drug companies, the ambulance companies, the physical therapists, the nursing homes, the home health companies, etc., etc., etc? Which people are those that hope to have the government take over ALL health care?

UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE is the Democrat goal. One verion of National Healthcare. TT gets hung on semantics and abandons the idea when he is wrong

UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE is the Democrat goal. One verion of National Healthcare. TT gets hung on semantics and abandons the idea when he is wrong

"One version." Key distinction. Where intelligent people gather, words matter.

Archived