In this corner...

TexasTiger

It's Bill's show.

True, but a part of me wants to think that he's being forced to talk to Geraldo. Why else would he? Why he's got a job in the news business is beyond me.

Either way, both of them looked dumb in my opinion. Bill should have kept his cool a little better, and Geraldo seemed to be missing the point (as usual). This is what turns me off about O'Reilly from time to time. Everything has to be an argument, and he's unnecessarily loud at times. He does make some good points however, and his viciousness towards child molesters sometimes gathers enough attention that it makes a difference. I tune in from time to time, but I can't do a whole hour.

It's Bill's show.

True, but a part of me wants to think that he's being forced to talk to Geraldo. Why else would he? Why he's got a job in the news business is beyond me.

Either way, both of them looked dumb in my opinion. Bill should have kept his cool a little better, and Geraldo seemed to be missing the point (as usual). This is what turns me off about O'Reilly from time to time. Everything has to be an argument, and he's unnecessarily loud at times. He does make some good points however, and his viciousness towards child molesters sometimes gathers enough attention that it makes a difference. I tune in from time to time, but I can't do a whole hour.

I don't care to be in the room with either of him, but as valuable as O'Reilly is to Fox News, I don't think he's forced to do anything.

Archived